Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor Pieces are Missing from the list of armor sets found in the Attachments menu

RoboticApplesWithLasers

Question

With the new update I bought the returning Targis Prime armor (to get the plat) since I purchased it, however, I can't see the full list of all armors.

Only 12 armor sets appear for me in any of the tabs, for arms and legs I see the dendra listed, despite the fact that I don't own it, and the porta, another Armor set I don't own, but I can't see any of the other platinum armors, or the full list of the ones I actually own.

Only 12 items will every show, and nobody else seems to be having the issue, the only piece of the targis set I can access is the chest (because dendra does not have a chest piece, there is additional room in the chest list)

anybody fixed this for themselves? I've restarted several times since I first noticed the issue.

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers

2 answers to this question

I bought it yesterday aswell got the cheast piece but the rest is not showeing in the list, i have sendt in a ticket askeing aboute it. But they where busy with tennocon and i did submit the ticket saturday. If no answears are given here ill copy paste the response from support on the matter.

Edit: got a response saying the armor pieces is in my inventory and that i shoulde b e able to use it next time i log in. However i checked again and im only able to see the chest piece. Therfor i have sent in screen shots that show what i see, so now im waiting on a respons on that. (i asked them to direct me to the correct channels if im on the wrong side of support)

Edit2: The response i got after the screen shots: 

Hey there DreadmaulEx !

We appreciate you writing in right away! This was a known issue that has since been fixed, I've gone ahead and added the missing items to your inventory.

Thank you for your patience, and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience!

Happy Hunting Tenno!

Thanks to @[DE]Seline for fixing my problem i can now see and use alle the armor parts

Edited by DreadmaulEx
Solution to the problem