Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do i level my frames and weapons

lazy

Question

Since Draco is gone where dafuq do i farm xp now? I need to put formas on my frames and weapons. I get the stealth exterminates for weapon xp but for frames? I just came back to warframe after a long break and the first thing i get is this update...Great timing

Also where do i level archwing

5 answers to this question

You now get free points on your weapons for mods, based on your mastery rank. Plus auras like before. Just throw mods on the Rank0 frame and go play whatever you need to or whatever that frame is good at. Just remember your powers won't be unlocked at max rank right away.

The new best places to farm are the high-level interception (well, what did you think?! >.>). These are [Xini, Eris] and [Berehynia, Sedna].

For me, I personally like the Mobile Defense missions now, and I got 180k+ on one of the [Charydis, Sedna] runs.

3 minutes ago, Dar-Krusos said:

The new best places to farm are the high-level interception (well, what did you think?! >.>). These are [Xini, Eris] and [Berehynia, Sedna].

For me, I personally like the Mobile Defense missions now, and I got 180k+ on one of the [Charydis, Sedna] runs.

Dar-Kursos, you mind posting on my topic, with the same ansnwer? 

Please & Thank you

7 hours ago, Dar-Krusos said:

not a fan of berehynia, the amount of cover and tunnels slows it down a lot. Overall it's kind of annoying to navigate and chase down the mobs.