Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the rail cost

Murrain

slightly concerned with what sort of financial impact this patch will have on the player base, i mean, cat scans are pretty expensive based on your medical coverage, pretty sure lotus doesnt offer any, and 10 per kavat? we're going to be broke after our like 4th kavat. i think we tenno need some sort of health plan from lotus to cover these extreme amout of cat scans we'll be needing to go and get done.

1 hour ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

i think its pretty obvious that a primary goal of this patch was to increase the frustration on players to encourage/incentivize them to buy/spend more plat ingame 

never b4 have i seen it handled so poorly however =/ 

dont derail the topic please, this is about our lack of health care as tenno considering the constant danger we're put in, and if our non existant healthcare would cover all these cat scans.

22 minutes ago, Murrain said:

dont derail the topic please, this is about our lack of health care as tenno considering the constant danger we're put in, and if our non existant healthcare would cover all these cat scans.

My Oberon gets plenty of free cat scans, you just need better coverage!

my_cat___kappa_by_vampiredark454-d8pjwmc

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

My Oberon gets plenty of free cat scans, you just need better coverage!

my_cat___kappa_by_vampiredark454-d8pjwmc

but thats exactly my point! we dont seem to have any inate coverage for our tenno! might aswell go work for tyl regor, he seems to have some decent health plans for his tubemen. lotus, gotta step up your game. cant use that "hey i freed you from cryostasis" excuse forever.

5 minutes ago, Murrain said:

but thats exactly my point! we dont seem to have any inate coverage for our tenno! might aswell go work for tyl regor, he seems to have some decent health plans for his tubemen. lotus, gotta step up your game. cant use that "hey i freed you from cryostasis" excuse forever.

Likely because we work in a highly dangerous field that OSHA would have a seizure over...

I mean look at all the unsafe walkways, burning or freezing ships we enter and of course the ever present dangers of flying sharp objects....

2 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Likely because we work in a highly dangerous field that OSHA would have a seizure over...

I mean look at all the unsafe walkways, burning or freezing ships we enter and of course the ever present dangers of flying sharp objects....

so, we should be getting hazardous pay aswell? i think we tenno need to unionize, demand better pay and benefits, have lotus list us as some form of hazmat given those conditions. 

Ya man screw the Lotus, I aint working for free just cause she ''saved us'', we Tenno have to feed our Kubrows and Kavats somehow you know. Don't even get me started on the fuel costs for Landing Crafts, or the electricity bills. I am done with this job, gona go and try to convince Stalker to let me be his Acolyte even if it gets me killed.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

1 hour ago, Basqui said:

Don't even try asking help from Baro Ki'teer. He only sells salts, or so I've heard.

Darvo doesn't sell insurance either.

whenever i do sabos or excavation, i always bring back a fuel cell or energy core to try and help with the costs of the ship.