The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know what really upsets me the most?

Renathy

Regardless of how I feel about the update.

Do we have an understanding that without the feedback, civil, angry, sarcastic and what not, DE would not be able to implement the forever incoming hot fixes?

Not every civil, respectful and clear feedback gets DE interests.

Just clearing that out, seems a lot of players are overlooking that fact.

And yes, go go DE, keep them coming!

Edited by Souldend78

33 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

All these people defending a patch that DE_Steve has admitted is a screw up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4rz6s7/hate_me_all_you_want_but_sotr_was_and_is_a/d55gwi4

It's more about condemning the toxic behavior and pointless dev-bashing than defending a patch. Plenty of harsh criticism in civil form in the feedback section. By the way, I pretty much share the opinion posted in linked thread.

3 minutes ago, tisdfogg said:

It's more about condemning the toxic behavior and pointless dev-bashing than defending a patch. Plenty of harsh criticism in civil form in the feedback section. By the way, I pretty much share the opinion posted in linked thread.

I agree that people shouldn't attack the developers personally, but far too often (on every game forum) people use the "Stop attacking the devs" line to shut down valid criticism, or employ other strawmen to do much the same. Just look at many of the complaint threads and how many posts in them are responses that amount to little more than "Lol Draco whiner l2p".

It's funny though because in almost every game forum I frequent there are many more "White Knight" threads complaining about toxicity than there are venomous, dev-bashing threads.

There is always some disappointment. Hype builds naturally over time and content rarely meets this sense of looming expectation.

Lots of players have little else to do but wait around for the next content patch. It stings when that content arrives and wasn't what they had been hoping.

Focus less on the fact that there is this sort of inevitable thing. It is a bit of a waste to fret over it. Instead just make sure you post and discuss feedback that makes sense for improving the game.

Because ultimately

Talking about disappointment in the community as if it shouldn't be there = Waste of time for everyone.

Talking about the subject of the disappointment with the intent of suggesting solutions that improve QoL = Workable solution to combat the patch gloom.

Just my 2 cents.

48 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

I agree that people shouldn't attack the developers personally, but far too often (on every game forum) people use the "Stop attacking the devs" line to shut down valid criticism, or employ other strawmen to do much the same. Just look at many of the complaint threads and how many posts in them are responses that amount to little more than "Lol Draco whiner l2p".

It's funny though because in almost every game forum I frequent there are many more "White Knight" threads complaining about toxicity than there are venomous, dev-bashing threads.

White knighting helps about as much as dev-bashing, agreed. Though this thread doesn't strike me as such. But I won't deny that there is more than one disguised love-letter to the dev team, trying to pass for a feedback thread. I take issue with both stances, because while I like DE a lot, I never forget that this is business first and foremost, hence it benefits from mutual respect and cooperation, not insults, rants and &#!-kissing. 

I find that it is important to show that in this S#&$storm we have for forums now, there is also a group of reasonable people. If we leave it to "whiners" and "white knights", we might as well set fire to the servers already.  

I love this game, i appreciate the work the devs/testers etc do.

The new star chart is good, the fissure thing is fine, archwing better. The market has issues in design. 

The odd bug to be expected, a few more with such a big change, no complaints.

But where is the end game for more experienced players? Yes i could still do a 60+ wave t4 defence or 2 hour survival but with no rewards it feels flat. We needed the void challenge building on not made pointless.