Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier vacuum question

(PSN)forChristsake

Question

So I finally decided to try carrier prime. Before that I was liking my prisma shade (still do).  What I want to know is, does the vac move rss on the map for my squadmates too?  In other words, if it say, grabs some oxium across the room just before my friend grabs it, does he have to chase down my carrier for it, or is it still in the same place it was on his screen? I ask since I've only had a person with carrier in my group a few times, and don't want to make it harder on my friends moving loot around. If you need me to be more specific,  let me know.

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, itaisegal said:

From what i know, Resources and pretty much all drops are client based. Which means any other players will see them where they were dropped!

11 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

This is correct

In my experience, this is incorrect. On PC at least.

I'm a Shade user most of the times, don't even have a Carrier currently, but as usual, most of my teammates do. And I see tons of resources and mods in a Sentinel height, also see players dragging mods behind them until the Carrier picks them up for them, at which point they either freeze in the air or fall to the ground.

So yes, Carrier actually takes the loot and carries it away to another point.

Maybe only sometimes, maybe only when you're not the host, maybe only when you're the host, didn't really take time to find out when this happens exactly but this definitely happens.

Doesn't prevent anyone from picking up the loot, though, they will simply be on weird places sometimes.