Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Simaris Task Bug?

ninjahell

So today I was suppose to scan 4 Corrupted Nullifiers for my daily simaris task yeh?

Went to the void, and scanned the nullifiers and completed one of em and after the game went to check on my progress, ended up still 0 / 4  on my progress, same happened for yesterday scanning Shield Lancer (Daily Simaris Task).

Just wanted to know if there something wrong with the progress or something? Only facing this bug after the update yesterday

PS. I have 100 Synthesis Scanner, 64 Kinetic Siphon Trap and been doing alot of this task before the update happened

Same problem here. Daily task yesterday of Scanning Bombards. Went to the Exterminate on Saturn, Simaris gave the usual dialog on entering the mission and locating the target, but once the scan is complete and the target vanishes as expected, Simaris does not congratulate you, there is no scan reward bonus, and it does not count towards the mission. (Edit: I tried this once after the new update was released, and once after today's hotpatch. Identical situation both times.)

Edited by Trantalin
Typo and clarification

I just wanted to add that I have the same issues.

Had a daily task prior to new content update and never started it.  Tried to complete the task today and couldn't. I could scan all the points on my target but no confirmation nor any XP given.  Thus I went to a Relay, canceled current quest and got a new Simaris target (basically similar to rebooting the computer when it fails to do what it is suppose to).  But sadly, same thing...  I can scan all target points and NPC disappears but no confirmation or XP. Quest will not update therefore somewhere it is broken.

Bump...

July 11 - 2016

Daily Simaris Task not updating after scanning the target.

In my case it is corrupted heavy gunners 0/4

Went to void (Teshub),Got Simaris message about target, tracked it down, traped it, scanned the four points, target dissolves per usual. 

Extracted after successful exterminate mission.

Mission success and reward works, but not the part about updating Simaris Task. Still 0/4

BUG 2

Chesa Kubrows are STILL not fetching stuff...

This was broken long time ago and today I decided to bring my old dog out of the freezer and see if that has been fixed.

Chesa follows and fights per usual, disarming mobs and breaking containers.

But even though "Retrieve" mod is max rank and equipped, Kubrow was never seen to get any item during the entire mission of about 25 mins.

UI glitch ?

When going to Options - Controls I now see a new part below the regular onese named "ARCHWING" but the keybindings are identical to the above non-archwing keybinds... Is this intended or are we supposed to be able to do barrel rolls and such now with updated Archwing flight controls?

If so, It does not work... Started a mission to see if it was there and the space occasionally turns a little by itself as in a barrel roll, but there is no controls for it that I could find. 

Also, when flying backwards, it looks really awkward to have the warframe facing the camera and shooting mobs behind them out of their butt. :D

Edited by finnishcoffee
remembered more things to report.

Good day,

I am experiencing the same issue whilst attempting to scan 3 crawler targets. They disappear as if they had been synthesized, however Simaris' voice does not follow, as if the target is not being acknowledged. This has only been the case after this last update.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, RussoTrot said:

Good day,

I am experiencing the same issue whilst attempting to scan 3 crawler targets. They disappear as if they had been synthesized, however Simaris' voice does not follow, as if the target is not being acknowledged. This has only been the case after this last update.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Yeah I'm having exactly the same problem.. the target is there to scan, but once you scan it successfully and it disappears, Simaris doesn't appear, no syndicate points are awarded, and at the end of the mission there is no progress made towards the daily quest requirement for the target. Tried cancelling the task and getting a new one but the issue still happens with the new targets.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...