Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do we perform keychecks for keyshares now?

Ioeper32

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't think so.

Doesn't really change from before unless for one thing, it's no use to come without relic. So you should be able to trust people when they say "I have a relic" because otherwise they won't get anything themselves.

Still it could be nice to be able to check for a specific relic.

4 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I don't think so.

Doesn't really change from before unless for one thing, it's no use to come without relic. So you should be able to trust people when they say "I have a relic" because otherwise they won't get anything themselves.

Still it could be nice to be able to check for a specific relic.

Sorry but I think you really miss the point. A keyshare is when all players are required to have a specific relic. One particular player may not have it and lie about it, just so he can leech off the relics of other players, and when asked to provide, either leave group never to be heard of again or put up a fake relic. 

The player community hasbeen asking for a means from the side of DE to reinforce better management of key-sharing since a long while back, but it seems DE has only backtracked in this regard. I hope DE would add a means to at the minimal make it like in the past where you can see if a player possessed a particular relic by 'putting up the mission'.

5 minutes ago, Ioeper32 said:

Sorry but I think you really miss the point. A keyshare is when all players are required to have a specific relic.

No. A keyshare is sharing keys. Keys don't exist anymore.

Don't tell me I miss the point when you're using wrong words.

As I said, there are no way yet to check what relic your teamates are using, but there should be one.

It'll probably be added (seems logical to me)

Edited by Trichouette

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Don't tell me I miss the point when you're using wrong words.

Yes I will, because I did not, again check context. I literally spelled out in the OP, pasted right below again since you have a habit of missing the point:

21 minutes ago, Ioeper32 said:

Is that still possible with the new relic system?

From my experience you don't need to go to recruitment any more for this. You can just click a fissure and select a key that will put you in a group who all have all projections equipped, I believe it won't be the same case if you form a group and then select a fissure. This has been only my experience however.
Oh and I forgot to mention, they will all have relics equipped from that era.

Edited by SanguineSavant
Forgot something

54 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

From my experience you don't need to go to recruitment any more for this. You can just click a fissure and select a key that will put you in a group who all have all projections equipped, I believe it won't be the same case if you form a group and then select a fissure. This has been only my experience however.
Oh and I forgot to mention, they will all have relics equipped from that era.

It's about SPECIFIC relics, so not just the period, but also the type of relic (and I would like to add quality as well) so you know exactly what people are bringing to the table. We really need this, just a small indicator with the type of relic and an amount of dots to signify quality would be nice.

Doesn´t the new Relics system making this question Obsolete ?

I mean in the case of standart Relics it could be a point but share the same quality relic is a waste of Resources.

My experience so far is that those quality relics have a good drop chance for rare stuff.

so as a example: if all guys taking the best quality and finish it you can easily get the rare drop multiple times but you can only choose One of them

so in case of lets say Mag Blueprint it would be a waste of Traces when this drop occures more than once.

this system is already about loot share if you want to. 

So in my case: I have alot of Relics atm. 

And i dont have a problem to drop Mag Blueprints (or others) that new players can choose of my drops. 

I think this new system with changing relics is a better win for all and especially for new players.

I dont Mind that and i dont complain that cause in the old system i got tired to  looking out for a specific team. 

I got droped the last 2 days more specific needed blueprints than i got it the past 2 Month 

This new system is about to jump in and have fun and get nice loot which it deos well so far from my standpoint 

2 hours ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

It's about SPECIFIC relics, so not just the period, but also the type of relic (and I would like to add quality as well) so you know exactly what people are bringing to the table. We really need this, just a small indicator with the type of relic and an amount of dots to signify quality would be nice.

Yeah. Admittedly this system is still a bit overwhelming so that would be nice.

Best I can think of is asking for screenshots to be uploaded that contain the relic and ign (can be done by selecting the relic and then mousing over your profile icon). It wouldn't prevent people from using a different or non-upgraded key though, just like showing wouldn't prevent certain A******s from leaving early in keyshares. Screenshots are a pain though so it's somewhat impractical.