Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gore level has been tuned down

Zappli

i would like the address the issue with the gore level this update. the gore level for certain melee weapons has been a little less. i used my nikana prime went for a survival run and i felt and saw the difference in the gore. my nikana did not split as much as before and i have to slice multipal times on the dead grineer in order to achieve the gore i so desire. i feel this an issue you have to look at. or maybe increase the gore level.

39 minutes ago, E-ZAPP said:

i would like the address the issue with the gore level this update. the gore level for certain melee weapons has been a little less. i used my nikana prime went for a survival run and i felt and saw the difference in the gore. my nikana did not split as much as before and i have to slice multipal times on the dead grineer in order to achieve the gore i so desire. i feel this an issue you have to look at. or maybe increase the gore level.

If it's an effectiveness issue..ok.  

Otherwise...

#NoMK-stylegoofygoreinmydojo

If you need a fix, then Scorpion says "Get OVER HERE!"

*chained Kusari-gama rips E-zapp right out of the Tennoverse*       ?⛓♠️   

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

You might think this is just a cosmetic thing, but there's one thing to remember.

Nekros's desecrate treats each chunk of a dismembered/bisected/torn apart enemy as a separate corpse for purposes of generating loot and health orbs.  As a result, Nekros players will typically equip slash weapons in order to cut up bodies before desecrating.

As desecrating is a major part of Nekros gameplay, making it harder to cut up carcasses means less loot for Nekros and allies.