Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Drop Tables?

mmcareen

Question

Hey

So I'm personally liking this new update, few things they got to iron out of course, always the way with changes like this.  But I was wondering if anyone knows where a list of the full new drop table is?  If there is one, I was using the relic segment section but non of the mag stuff is there, and I know I have gotten pieces from it as well and I still need to get my akstiletto bp which isn't showing up wiki says its in A1 Lith which I don't have, 50 plus of every other relic but none of those so I don't know if that's a mistake or if I legit don't have the relic.  5 relics per fissure right?

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, mmcareen said:

Hey

So I'm personally liking this new update, few things they got to iron out of course, always the way with changes like this.  But I was wondering if anyone knows where a list of the full new drop table is?  If there is one, I was using the relic segment section but non of the mag stuff is there, and I know I have gotten pieces from it as well and I still need to get my akstiletto bp which isn't showing up wiki says its in A1 Lith which I don't have, 50 plus of every other relic but none of those so I don't know if that's a mistake or if I legit don't have the relic.  5 relics per fissure right?

you dont have any of the mag relics then mag bp is in M1 leth relic  i have some mag relics ill have to check wich ones 

4 minutes ago, CommanderSpawn said:

You can see it in-game. Take a random fissue mission and it will unlock something in your ship that have the list of everything.

Where can I see a full list in game?  I know I can check what each relic drops but i'm looking for a full list of everything so I don't have to check the relics one by one

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

In the conversion. Seems some people where shafted A1s and M1s. 6 possible rewards per relic. I

there are 6 relics per fissure?  great, I only have 5 each for each fissure, and none of mine have the mag or boar or dakra parts in them, not one.

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

Thank you.

yeah this is making no sense to me

the wiki says mags helmet drops in Axi A1first common... well I have that relic

it drops:

odonatan systems

bual kamas bp

carrier systems

forma bp

volt helmet

Vauban chassis.

So doesn't make sense to me