Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carnicon: [Update] Male Water Frame Concept

BloodCarnival

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LAB DA MEDUSA. But she conjures a Sandstorm? When do History dictates Medusa can manipulate things? 

Homer shall rise from the Underworld and gaveth you a High-Five...

in the Face...

With a Chair...

Made of Steel

From Hulk...

Hhaha Thanks for the comment. 

Medusa has the ability to petrify her victims and so I thought it was a great way to play on that and make her an earth theme. And instead of making her a tanky earth theme, I decided to make her a stealthy one instead; and that's where Sandstorm comes in. 

I love how clean your style is. Emp is probably my favorite, super classy!, and would be really super awesome to see him in life OvO!! like, gaming life!

[Also your male body sketch are so macho smexy... -wipes drool-]

Edited by yuikami

Saryn's Wrinkles are her liability. Aquarius is awesome but she resembles my great grandma (who is by now is 96) 

Make her smoother and for the love of God, you omitted the most important impression of all...

Boobs. 

Saryn's Wrinkles are her liability. Aquarius is awesome but she resembles my great grandma (who is by now is 96) 

Make her smoother and for the love of God, you omitted the most important impression of all...

Boobs. 

I guess she was in water way too long and that caused her to wrinkle. LOL. Well her "wrinkles" on the light blue parts are meant to resemble the shell of a scallop, but I did it without reference so it may have proved unsuccessful. The grayer areas are like Nova's. And there are breasts, but probably just not to your liking. thanks for commenting.

Edited by BloodCarnival

• 1 month later...