Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened to my Beautiful AKLatos?

_Cthulhu_

When i first purchased the AKLatos, one of the chief attractions i had to them was the aesthetics. They did not look like Latos, which are very ugly, functional things. Now they do look like latos. I can almost understand the want for consitancy but A once beautiful thing is no longer so.

Well I think they were supposed to look like latos but they used the bolto skin instead by accident. So technically they fixed a mistake they made and personally I like the new aklato look, the bolto skin made it look out of date and unfuturistic like something from the 1800's

Well I think they were supposed to look like latos but they used the bolto skin instead by accident. So technically they fixed a mistake they made and personally I like the new aklato look, the bolto skin made it look out of date and unfuturistic like something from the 1800's

Please sir, have you no class?! The bolto looked like an elegant weapon from a more civilised age; it simply oozed style and grace. The Tenno are probably practical, but you can tell by their suits that they can appreciate the beauty in the design of a gun. Any Tenno stylish and cuh-razy enough to dual-wield his lato would also probably have the chutzpah to modify their appearances.

Edited by 10twenty4

Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek! Akhek!

Oh the Glory!!!!

Edit: And a Dual Fragor for close range fun! Oh yessssss!

Edit 2: I hope they come in Black ;)

Edited by Namacyst

So I'm starting to see a trend here. Maybe the best solution and suggestion to the devs would be to extend this game's awesome amount of customization to the weapons you use. I think it would make the game more enjoyable for all if we could choose to some extent what our weapons look like.

When i first purchased the AKLatos, one of the chief attractions i had to them was the aesthetics. They did not look like Latos, which are very ugly, functional things. Now they do look like latos. I can almost understand the want for consitancy but A once beautiful thing is no longer so.

You play fallensword?