Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WORST game you have played?

Sartactics

23 hours ago, (PS4)AssaulterInMe25 said:

I've played E.T, it was sh!t, i also played Rambo: The Video Game, it was a waste of money, a bad production and a lack of intense feeling.

I rate 2 of these games a 1/10

Oh you haven't seen my latest post about Ghostbusters. It's another insulting execution to the franchise just like Rambo!

Dark Souls 1 BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME A CROSBREAD PRISCILLA COVENANT AND THEY MADE ME KILL BIG GREY CUTE DOGE WOLF (Sif)!!!

Also Resident Evil 5...and I only played it because it was a gift...from my cousin who apperantly didn't know I despise zombie games...

7 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Enlighten me.

Have you not heard of them? They're garbage excuses for dlc that just add a few things to the settlement builder here and there. Utterly useless to a large portion of Fallout 4 players. And the newest one, Vault-tec workshop, doesn't even work for many people. They tried adding a quest to their trash dlc, and it's broken.

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Have you not heard of them? They're garbage excuses for dlc that just add a few things to the settlement builder here and there. Utterly useless to a large portion of Fallout 4 players. And the newest one, Vault-tec workshop, doesn't even work for many people. They tried adding a quest to their trash dlc, and it's broken.

Not to mention how that harbour DLC is a straight rip off of Point Lookout.

5 hours ago, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

I know it's your opinion and that's fine, but come on, second best out of the whole franchise, really? 

Yes, it was a unique and new experience, coupled with the fact that half of the team is from Firefly. Music was amazing, story was intriguing, a little cliche though still enjoyable. Firefight was an excellent addition to the franchise, and it also brought the VidMaster achievements, which were a hell of a lot of fun getting.

14 hours ago, (PS4)definitelydan said:

Fps shooters that are clones of their sequels prequels trequels quadrequels and everything in between and beyond  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just not my type and the lack of variety is what I despise. 

*cough* COD *cough*

it takes a lot for me to hate a game. but the 2 that I got recently that really ginds my gears were Halo 5 and homefront the revolution.

halo 5 purely for the campaign (multiplayer is somewhat fun besides the req-grind)

and even though I only rented homefront I wanted my money back. reminded me of s.t.a.l.k.e.r though... but a really undercooked and not really well implemented s.t.a.l.k.e.r.