Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Kubrow

Dustile

Question

My understanding  is I need to kill the Jackal to get the quest.  Iv'e killed the Jackal a couple of times but the quest doesn't show up.

I dont have Jupiter unlocked. Could this be why?  Since Jupiter is part of the quest chain, right?

Edited by Dustile

3 answers to this question

As of SOTR the Howl of the Kubrow quest has been moved to the junction on Venus (to Mercury). Even if you killed the jackal before the update I think you might still have to complete that junction. Then in your ship, go to your codex, select quests, and start Howl of the Kubrow.

Should be Jupiter for your first mission actually. I believe Howl of the Kubrow quest always rewards so you should already have it, just you may check quests as it should be in there already and you just need to select it as your current quest line.

Check out the wiki page for further help. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Howl_of_the_Kubrow

Forgot to mention that it shouldn't make a difference, you can probably get a taxi there, or you'd have to wait to get past the first mission by unlocking Jupiter and that particular location.

Edited by AIcatraz