The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania

Kai

So I'm all hyped about Titania but I'm wondering, with The War Within being a Cinematic Quest - will Titania's Parts be obtained through a different Quest upon launch of The War Within Update? Or will we farm Titania somewhere in the new starchat? (I have a very bad feeling she'll be in Archwing Missions).

I always loved getting Warframes through Quests as it explained a bit of their background starting from Limbo's Quest as it immerses the player to the game...

So thoughts on how Titania will be obtained? - Also if DE could jump here real quick and sate my curiousity.

3 minutes ago, Harowing said:

So I'm all hyped about Titania but I'm wondering, with The War Within being a Cinematic Quest - will Titania's Parts be obtained through a different Quest upon launch of The War Within Update? Or will we farm Titania somewhere in the new starchat? (I have a very bad feeling she'll be in Archwing Missions).

I always loved getting Warframes through Quests as it explained a bit of their background starting from Limbo's Quest as it immerses the player to the game...

So thoughts on how Titania will be obtained? - Also if DE could jump here real quick and sate my curiousity.

They won't answer you'll have to wait and find out with the rest of us.

Well I mean giving it to you through the quest immerses you? True, I agree.

I hope they do it that way, they have to make up for the lost immersion SOMEHOW.

But at the same time i don't know how they'd related Titania to TWW seeing as that's about the Twin Queens and every quest that rewards you with a warframe has a story that focuses on the frame.

Also Titania's Fourth Ability revolves around Archwing Movements... So it would make sense and possibly DE is trying to train players with the new Archwing Movements in preparation to Titania's Gameplay... 

But right now, I'm getting a severe headache with the new Archwing Movements with my orientation turning upside down or even tilted.