Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan / Alliance Public Listings?

Xavier

Hello everyone!

During the Tennocon livestream Q&A, I heard someone mention public listings of clans so that people could browse clans to see which they might want to join. Are there any plans or other information released about this?

One of the major concerns I could see arising would be privacy desired by some clans. However, I think that this issue could be solved by simply providing an opt-in system for a public listing available for all tenno to browse. I would also personally love if there were options to browse alliances as I'm planning on founding a new clan and would love the ability to browse active alliances to see which would be the best fit.

What do you guys think about public listings for clans or alliances?

P.S. Timestamped link from the Q&A:

Personally, I don't like it. I think people would just use it as a lazy way to recruit and new players would get the shaft joining a clan with little activity, non active leadership, and wouldn't know how to leave. It might be good though, I'm sure a lot of new and old players would love for a listing so they could see if a clan offers what they're looking for. I type this assuming you could have an ad or brief message for people to view when looking at your clan or alliance. I wouldn't see a point otherwise.