Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Restricted from Trading?

Martin_Green

Question

Hello there!

I tried submitting a ticket through Warframe's support system, but I got an automated message in German asking me to hit up the forums here, rather than an answer. So here we go!

I picked up Warframe once again, after having given it a bit of a break to focus on some other games. I bought some platinum to get myself some of the new content super-quick, and while I'm happily enjoying Atlas and Inaros, it seems as though my account is currently restricted from trading.

Attempting to go to Maroo's bazaar does not work, and opening the trade interface in my dojo results in a screen that says I have no trades left for the day. This is odd, since I'm Mastery Rank 13, and when I previously played quite a bit, I did some extensive trading to get my hands on every available Stance for my melee weapons at the time.

Is there a way to lift this restriction? Is there somewhere other than https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us that can get me an actual response, rather than an automated one? I just wanna swap some goodies with my friends!

7 answers to this question

Did you submit the ticket properly, with a screenshot and in the correct category? There isn't anything we can do here on the forums for you.

However, considering a major update has been released recently, it could easily be a UI bug. Try making a trade and see what happens.

the automated message is something you can ignore... however, you're going to have to wait for about 1 day to like a few weeks (maybe longer) for an actual response because it is overloaded every day... like literally EVERY DAY... if they don't get your ticket then you can just simply update the ticket (not sure how since I never tried doing that)

3 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

Did you submit the ticket properly, with a screenshot and in the correct category? There isn't anything we can do here on the forums for you.

However, considering a major update has been released recently, it could easily be a UI bug. Try making a trade and see what happens.

I did submit it, with the screenshot and to the best category I could find; I also made sure to scour the database before submitting a ticket just to ensure it wasn't a question already answered. I'm not entirely sure why I got a German response; I live in Washington and the most exotic trip I've taken was once to Canada, and once to Mexico when I lived in California. >.>

I cannot enter Maroo's bazaar, nor can I do any trading in the dojo. Attempting to enter the bazaar results in a small dialogue box that reads "This account has been restricted from trading", and attempting something in my dojo tells me that I have exhausted all available trades for the day, even though I haven't traded anything.

If you swindled someone and were reported, then that would well be a reason.

If you were restricted without proper reason, you could contact support.

Can you think of anything you might have done to warrant a restriction from trading?

1 hour ago, DeMeritus said:

If you swindled someone and were reported, then that would well be a reason.

If you were restricted without proper reason, you could contact support.

Can you think of anything you might have done to warrant a restriction from trading?

I'd never engage in foul play; the worst I might do is see someone advertising something at a way lower cost than others, and jump on it ASAP.

The password for my Warframe account, however, is the same as when the game first launched. It's possible someone may have hopped onto it and attempted something like that when I wasn't active, since I've been inactive for stretches of years at a time. (I only just got my first Archwing last week; that should tell you how long it's been since I last played, haha)

On 14.7.2016 at 7:45 AM, Geracht said:

I'd never engage in foul play; the worst I might do is see someone advertising something at a way lower cost than others, and jump on it ASAP.

The password for my Warframe account, however, is the same as when the game first launched. It's possible someone may have hopped onto it and attempted something like that when I wasn't active, since I've been inactive for stretches of years at a time. (I only just got my first Archwing last week; that should tell you how long it's been since I last played, haha)

i got the same problem. issued a ticket 2 weeks ago...i am a long time warframe player and got my account restricted for trades without any reasons...i am still waiting for a answer...dont know why it takes so long!

What was the german answer you got? since i am german i could translate

Edited by (PS4)ObiWanShinobi777

Please wait for your support tickets to be answered, no one on the forums is able to offer any other advice apart from "let the ban runs its course (if banned by a chat moderator)" or "wait for support to answer your ticket".

Automated messages such as this:

Spoiler

Hello NovusNova,

Thank you for contacting Warframe Support! This is an automated message.

We apologize for the delay in our response time! Our Support strives to address new tickets as quickly as possible but unfortunately, during peak periods with a high influx of support requests, response times can be delayed.

In the meantime, we would recommend to have a look at the [Knowledge Base](https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200006020-Warframe-Support-Forums) and the [Warframe Forums](https://forums.warframe.com/).

Please refrain from opening multiple tickets about the same issue, since duplicate requests are more likely to increase our over all response time than to decrease it for your particular issue.

Rest assured that we do our best to resolve your request as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Warframe Support

Are sent to let people know that there ticket is in the queue and will be answered as soon as possible, rather than Support being silent until a staff member replies to it.