Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Oberon Prime, but an Oberon Rework soon?

A few of us goatmen were eagerly awaiting Oberon Prime, but now seeing Nekros, it's almost a guaranteed half a year that we'd see Oberon prime. 

I know a Limbo rework was mentioned, but anything about Oberon recently? I am also aware Nekros needs somewhat of a touch up as well...?

Perhaps they could have broken the cycle this time around and released both Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime together, since they are somewhat opposites and were added to the game relatively close to each other (Updates 10 and 11.5).

Maybe I don't know what I'm saying. I would like some thoughts.

I was hoping for an Oberon Prime tbh. Magistar Prime and Daikyu Prime to go with it please! Both weapons need some love, just like ye old broberon. A rework with his prime would be great since he's actually got some use, apart from free credits when selling his BPs of course.

1 minute ago, REKTifier_ said:

I was hoping for an Oberon Prime tbh. Magistar Prime and Daikyu Prime to go with it please! Both weapons need some love, just like ye old broberon. A rework with his prime would be great since he's actually got some use, apart from free credits when selling his BPs of course.

I'd get Oberon and Magistar, but being honest here, Daikyu still has a ways until being primed.

For the case of Oberon being reworked and not primed, similar case can be said with Excalibur, sure he has a prime, but not every player can even get him, let alone 2/3 versions of the game. (Cosoles can't)

Ive never desired a Oberon rework, his kit is actually versatile and awesome but they could tweak some of the numbers. He's a true hybrid frame much like the Chinese efforts - so other frames out damage or heal him? Matters not, he's not meant to be the best at anything but good at everything which he is. He's seriously under rated in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

Ive never desired a Oberon rework, his kit is actually versatile and awesome but they could tweak some of the numbers. He's a true hybrid frame much like the Chinese efforts - so other frames out damage or heal him? Matters not, he's not meant to be the best at anything but good at everything which he is. He's seriously under rated in my opinion.

Same, he doesn't need a full rework just some QoL tweaks.

People seem rather amazed to see my Oberon in active use and actually wrecking face easily into the lvl 60s without an issue if not out right ones hitting enemies with reckoning and smite which I am built to freely spam to a degree.

That and he uses the new skin and sorta looks like he should be Oberon Prime...