Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

jordas verdict

soogna

u can do jordas verdict anymore with the new archwing control haf of the player can't get it i don't know what the devoloper where thinking but this is madnes no way to control the camera on how u will fly plz fixe this S#&$!

You still can easily do JV. Just get used to the new controls by practicing in the new Rush mission.

1 hour ago, soogna said:

u can do jordas verdict anymore with the new archwing control haf of the player can't get it i don't know what the devoloper where thinking but this is madnes no way to control the camera on how u will fly plz fixe this S#&$!

You still can easily do JV. Just get used to the new controls by practicing in the new Rush mission.

Don't make the devs responsible for your incompetence.

4 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Yes, you can totally do Jordas Verdict with that new amazing archwing control.

Except as of now Jordas Verdict is broken and crashes after killing the first nerve and leaving the golem's insides.

Still possible to finish, after it crashed once for us we just decided that our host wont use the portal anymore.

So he always has to die in the process of purging, but it worked out so far for us.

Well thanks to all the crashes and subsequent re-attempts to do the mission, I now know what the inside of every frame's anus looks like. Thank you for the ultra zoom DE. 

Also the inertia is wayyy too much, one tap of burst and you can drift for over 2500m, some space ninjas we are now. 

I still don't get why just by moving you rotate and go full blown into drunkwing mode either; sense cannot be made of that. 

Of course coincidentally look how the price of JV arcanes seem to be going up, especially since bless and ivara nerf. 

Edited by -Sandman

21 hours ago, -CSN-Sonderbar said:

Still possible to finish, after it crashed once for us we just decided that our host wont use the portal anymore.

So he always has to die in the process of purging, but it worked out so far for us.

Big thanks for advice. With that in mind we attempted Jordas Verdict once more.

Didn't help at all. I (the host) crashed anyway without using the portal. We didn't even get to kill the first nerve this time.

1 hour ago, Raniu said:

Big thanks for advice. With that in mind we attempted Jordas Verdict once more.

Didn't help at all. I (the host) crashed anyway without using the portal. We didn't even get to kill the first nerve this time.

Happend to us today too as a player (not host) used the portal and it crashed

Im sorry if it didnt work for you, we are raiding every day and it only crashed twice, so guess we got lucky.

Good luck