Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get rid of auto rotation?

Godmur

Question

So lately i've learned on archwings how to manually rotate to left and right pressing LeftCtrl+left/right direction keys (A, D), and i've been having some fun spinning my head round and round (lel) but since the game aligns you with the horizont automatically why even bother, so i guessed, there must be an option to disable this auto-rotation, i'm checking the options, but as happens when looking to disable Ordis talking to me, i am unable to see the option, ik there surely must be around somewhere, but i cant see it, so, can anyone tell me, if there is such an option where exactly on the option menu is?

If there is no option, then i guess i'll have to open, if there isnt one already open, a post asking for such option to be included, cuz its frustrating, i rotate myself to the left 90º, and the game starts fixing it to the right to align me with the horizon, i dont wanna get aligned i wanna lost track of directions, that's the point on this whole update of archwing ffs why even bothering on adding 6DoF to archwing if you are gona keep telling us, where is up and where is down, whenever we move a lil' bit to the left? not to say this screw you over while aiming at enemies, since it starts to auto rotate while shooting, making you miss half the shots

3 answers to this question

Auto rotation cannot be disabled as of yet, but they will fix it soon. It is very disorienting and it makes me feel sick. I also think that we should have a way to rotate left and right with a key. Hopefully they will give us a keybind for it.

11 minutes ago, Godmur said:

So lately i've learned on archwings how to manually rotate to left and right pressing LeftCtrl+left/right direction keys (A, D), and i've been having some fun spinning my head round and round (lel) but since the game aligns you with the horizont automatically why even bother, so i guessed, there must be an option to disable this auto-rotation, i'm checking the options, but as happens when looking to disable Ordis talking to me, i am unable to see the option, ik there surely must be around somewhere, but i cant see it, so, can anyone tell me, if there is such an option where exactly on the option menu is?

If there is no option, then i guess i'll have to open, if there isnt one already open, a post asking for such option to be included, cuz its frustrating, i rotate myself to the left 90º, and the game starts fixing it to the right to align me with the horizon, i dont wanna get aligned i wanna lost track of directions, that's the point on this whole update of archwing ffs why even bothering on adding 6DoF to archwing if you are gona keep telling us, where is up and where is down, whenever we move a lil' bit to the left? not to say this screw you over while aiming at enemies, since it starts to auto rotate while shooting, making you miss half the shots

You're not the only one wanting that auto-rotation disabled... bloody irritating when I'm trying to shoot a group of hostiles, only for half those shots to barrel into space because I evidently need to be upright.

1 minute ago, Alex9-3-9 said:

Auto rotation cannot be disabled as of yet, but they will fix it soon. It is very disorienting and it makes me feel sick. I also think that we should have a way to rotate left and right with a key. Hopefully they will give us a keybind for it.

I already said it, to rotate you just gotta press Crouch button+movement left/right Key, for me this would be Ctrl+A/D that's how you manually rotate

Thanks anyway, so i guess i'll have to wait, and hope they add it soon