Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(15/07/2016) Android version 4.2.2.4

[DE]JacobB

Greetings, Tenno!

The only change in today's update is the fix for the Android 6 crashing that many of you have been getting. Thank you for your patience while we solved this crash!

The update is now available on our website, and will be available on Google Play in about an hour.

Warm regards,

Jacob

Edited by [DE]JacobB

I don't know where the bug forums are for the app so I'll mention it here. The amesha parts blueprints don't seem to be appearing in the foundry in the app. I just went to try to claim mine that I started last night and I can only find the main bp for the amesha.

1 hour ago, [DE]JacobB said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The only change in today's update is the fix for the Android 6 crashing that many of you have been getting. Thank you for your patience while we solved this crash!

The update is now available on our website, and will be available on Google Play in about an hour.

Warm regards,

Jacob

Does the app have advanced filter options ?
Example : mark specific mod, or specific cosmetic item, etc.

Thanks for the update! Now I can login, but it doesn't allow me to deploy an extractor to Eris, it's not on the list, while I have it unlocked in the game.

LUA is also in all caps, unlike the other planets. 

Edited by Kethus

I can't stay logged in after the update. It keeps logging me out with an authentication failed error.

Also, the sluggish scrolling issue is still around.

EDIT: After a phone reboot, I managed to stay logged in. But when it happened, it was right after I checked the new friends tab, might have something to do with that.

EDIT 2: Nope, definitely some issues with staying logged in. Getting the error again after an app relaunch.

Edited by Venryl

2 hours ago, Venryl said:

I can't stay logged in after the update. It keeps logging me out with an authentication failed error.

Also, the sluggish scrolling issue is still around.

EDIT: After a phone reboot, I managed to stay logged in. But when it happened, it was right after I checked the new friends tab, might have something to do with that.

EDIT 2: Nope, definitely some issues with staying logged in. Getting the error again after an app relaunch.

Same here. Getting auth-error everytime I try to log in.

On 15.7.2016 at 9:07 PM, [DE]JacobB said:

Greetings, Tenno!

Warm regards,

Jacob

The login/logout/failed authentication - problem still persist for me. After a few tries it usually let's me stay logged in but closing the app and re-opening it will almost guaranteed bring an auth error when trying to login. 

Btw I would greatly appreciate if 

1. The app keeps me logged in for a reasonable amount of time, so I don't have to log in each time I launch the app
  2. the app would allow a parallel login. Everytime I used the app and try to login to the game on my pc it asks me if I want to log out the other client that is logged in.
  3. the loading time and the overall responsiveness of the app would be improved (No, I don't use an old Nokia 6110 ;))
  4. it would be at least possible to view the ingame market including the prices, even if you don't want purchases via the app.

7 hours ago, Klydoris said:

The login/logout/failed authentication - problem still persist for me. After a few tries it usually let's me stay logged in but closing the app and re-opening it will almost guaranteed bring an auth error when trying to login. 

Btw I would greatly appreciate if 

1. The app keeps me logged in for a reasonable amount of time, so I don't have to log in each time I launch the app
  2. the app would allow a parallel login. Everytime I used the app and try to login to the game on my pc it asks me if I want to log out the other client that is logged in.
  3. the loading time and the overall responsiveness of the app would be improved (No, I don't use an old Nokia 6110 ;))
  4. it would be at least possible to view the ingame market including the prices, even if you don't want purchases via the app.

Second points 1-4! Especially the in game Market, very useful for a new player to plan purchases etc whilst offline.

since the newest update the app doesn't close when i press the "back" button on my phone (s3 mini, stock android 4.1.2, not rooted). have to minimize the app and kill it via the task manager. Also, login auth failures are a thing, and they are annoying

Edited by B4R4
added phone and os version

On 7/15/2016 at 9:41 PM, Kethus said:

Thanks for the update! Now I can login, but it doesn't allow me to deploy an extractor to Eris, it's not on the list, while I have it unlocked in the game.

LUA is also in all caps, unlike the other planets. 

Still cannot deploy extractor to Eris.  It is not in the list.  I wish it was Earth and not a planet with resources I need.

Thanks for fixing the Authentication issue, awesome job:)

Not sure if it's possible as a feature in the future, but I'd love to be able to set what page the app lands on on launch (ie. Activities rather than News). I understand you want to promote news, could be better used with a badge if new news articles are published, rather than being the default land on the page. No biggie if it can't be done, I just know myself and some of the lads I play with primarily use the app for Alerts, Extractors and the Foundry and they've shared the same thoughts.

Keep up the great work :D