Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to get 150% on Trin?

Flying_Jimbus

Question

Ive been weighing my options for a while now, but for blessing, what is the best way to get +50% for blessing? I was thinking Power Drift + R6 TF or R3 BR + Power Drift to be the best 2 options, but then I asked would I just be better off doing R6 BR and use different exilus mod? 

8 answers to this question

I use more than 150% strength, but that's because I'm using abating link. I may change it up and swap it for cunning drift, and transient for a 6/10 version, which will leave it at exactly 150%, and 100% range. Undecided yet.

CDC71A89862BC1A9E8ADEB826E5F668572B9176F

1 hour ago, DeltaPhantom said:

I use more than 150% strength, but that's because I'm using abating link. I may change it up and swap it for cunning drift, and transient for a 6/10 version, which will leave it at exactly 150%, and 100% range. Undecided yet.

CDC71A89862BC1A9E8ADEB826E5F668572B9176F

Interesting. I have 175 efficiency but less on everything else. Thinking I may have made an error. Could you post your EV build too if you don't mind?

4 hours ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Interesting. I have 175 efficiency but less on everything else. Thinking I may have made an error. Could you post your EV build too if you don't mind?

51CDD6BC42FEC6D7D956A93984FF0CAA1BA5BA73

Parkour Mod to make it easier to keep up with bomb carriers in LoR.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

2 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

51CDD6BC42FEC6D7D956A93984FF0CAA1BA5BA73

Parkour Mod to make it easier to keep up with bomb carriers in LoR.

Again some interesting differences. I loosely based mine on Brozime's builds, although his are after the latest PC updates so that might explain the differences.

However I combine blessing with link which is why I go for more efficiency. Still think efficiency is more important on bless as ev kind of regulates itself with each cast.

Edited by (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984

28 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Again some interesting differences. I loosely based mine on Brozime's builds, although his are after the latest PC updates so that might explain the differences.

However I combine blessing with link which is why I go for more efficiency. Still think efficiency is more important on bless as ev kind of regulates itself with each cast.

I would try for some efficiency, but I just don't have the room for it. I make do with the fact that even a Bless+Link Trin can still use EV, you just have to kill them to get your energy back instead of waiting.