Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Penalty

SilentAnomaly

Question

Hi, I'm new and I have a couple of questions about death.

1. Is there a death penalty?

2. What happens after bleed-out if nobody revives you?

3. What are revive tokens?

4. Why do I use some earned affinity to revive and not revive tokens?

5. How long can I be dead before I can't revive again? (not bleed-out)

6. What happens if everybody is dead in a survival mission? (after we all bleed-out)

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, SilentAnomaly said:

Hi, I'm new and I have a couple of questions about death.

1. Is there a death penalty?

2. What happens after bleed-out if nobody revives you?

3. What are revive tokens?

4. Why do I use some earned affinity to revive and not revive tokens?

5. How long can I be dead before I can't revive again? (not bleed-out)

6. What happens if everybody is dead in a survival mission? (after we all bleed-out)

1. What!? lol

2. You can revive yourself, 4 revives per mission.

3. Nothing, you can use them to revive if no one revived you during the Bleed out.

4. Because you can, better this than it was before (4 revives per day)

5. As long as you can, but you don't get anything from it, no xp, no credits, nothing.

6. FAIL.

If you aren't revived by an ally, you die. When you die, you can use one of four revives. It takes away a portion of the affinity you've earned, which is the penalty. You can be dead for as long as you want before you revive, but you'll trigger the afk timer. If everybody dies and nobody can revive, I think the mission fails, but it can still go on as long as someone revives.

1. You loose affinity. This is limited and you can only loose affinity earned in this mission.

2. You die.

3. Revive tokens refill every time you visit your ship. If you die you can use them to revive.

4. The affinity is the penalty for dying. If you want to revive you need to use a revive token. I don't think it is too hard if you get 4 every time you visit your ship, though.

5. This is more of a question of how long you want to stay dead. Warframe has an AFK timer that excludes you from a few rewards if you are logged as AFK while the rewards are given out, like at the end of the mission OR in defense/survival when the round ends or 5 minutes pass.

6. After oxygen runs out and every team member is dead without revive tokens the mission fails.

1. Yes. You lose XP. It's noted at the bottom of the screen when you choose to revive.

5. You can stay dead for as long as you like AFAIK, but after... 2minutes I think?... the game flags you AFK and if you don't revive you will get no rewards for the mission even if the team completes it. Not 100% certain on all the details, doesn't come up much.

Edited by VKhaun