Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warcry & Hysteria Forma troubles

(PSN)Amfm_

Question

Hey guys!

So i've recently started to forma all my warframes in an effort to bring out the best they can be (or that I can make them with the mods I have and player skill :P )

and I recently just finished wukong, and the last 2 formas on him I did melee only, so that got me in the mood to take out my Valkyr and do a Warcry build, since those seem like a lot of fun with huge slow weapons making them super fast :D

now my problem is I also wanted a good Hysteria build so I can just faceroll things, maybe there's no way to have the best of both worlds, and I have to wait for valkyr prime and do one of the builds on her, but some of you guys are WAAAAAAY better at builds and planning out forma than I am so I'm here for your advice on the matter :D

This is the build I'm thinking of using for warcry (Build credit goes to  Mitko Heaven on youtube)

VUcfhu1.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Amfm_

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Amfm_ said:

Hey guys!

So i've recently started to forma all my warframes in an effort to bring out the best they can be (or that I can make them with the mods I have and player skill :P )

and I recently just finished wukong, and the last 2 formas on him I did melee only, so that got me in the mood to take out my Valkyr and do a Warcry build, since those seem like a lot of fun with huge slow weapons making them super fast :D

now my problem is I also wanted a good Hysteria build so I can just faceroll things, maybe there's no way to have the best of both worlds, and I have to wait for valkyr prime and do one of the builds on her, but some of you guys are WAAAAAAY better at builds and planning out forma than I am so I'm here for your advice on the matter :D

This is the build I'm thinking of using for warcry (Build credit goes to  Mitko Heaven on youtube)

VUcfhu1.jpg

Both builds you are looking for is using PD, PS and PE. If you want a hybrid build then don't really give a S#&$ about health, rage and quick thinking, but if you want two separate builds then just make two builds with those stats  over 200% PS and try 175 PE.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Yee_The_MLG_Pro said:

Both builds you are looking for is using PD, PS and PE. If you want a hybrid build then don't really give a S#&$ about health, rage and quick thinking, but if you want two separate builds then just make two builds with those stats  over 200% PS and try 175 PE.

My goal was 2 separate ones, but from what I can figure out on my own it would need a total 3-V's 2-D's and a -- (not logged in so I can't see what polarities she comes with)

and for the hysteria build I would need only 2 forma and one less D and -- 

The problem I'm facing is since the Hysteria one only uses one D mod (Narrow Minded) the other D polarity from my Warcry build would have to take a non D mod, making it cost more and I'm not sure all the mods would fit :/