Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electric Proc: a simple effect

Oates_

So for a long time the electric proc has had no effect on Tenno, and as such is just an annoying little bit of damage easily mitigated by the warframe's shield that no one pays attention to. I've heard many suggestions about what effect the electric proc should have on Warframes since a stun-lock doesn't seem like a lucrative option. My suggestion is that the electric proc prevents shield regeneration for the duration of the proc. Essentially, the player's regular shields turn purple like overshields, and then resume normal characteristics once the proc wears off. That is all, thank you for your time.

Yesterday, I was playing in the Void in Survival. I got hit by an Eximus effect and afterwards, could not use my melee. It was a glitch as I could see my Warframe twitching when I hit the melee button. I tried it as quik attack as well as equipped attack and nothing would happen. Not until I died (no lifestrike) did it come back. 

This would be a great (IMO) proc for electric damage Eximus units when they build up the charge & die. Randomly lock a weapon from working for a certain amount of time. Make the mod Lightning Rod would make it not effect you as well as the Arcanes for as long. You can only have one proc lock per life and never the same in a row.