The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New MOb?

FLYDOWNYER

While running an Excavation mission on Mars (Malva,) I killed a Boiler and it did its usual spawn.  However a spider emerged from the pod. I saw it a total of 3 times in that mission and it always died to fast to get a name for it.  I did manage to record it the last time I saw it.  Has anyone else seen this?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ai57cnWUM8J5qh7-iwHKDh87NIaa

confusing statement or not, i am sure you know you way around those lil' arsebiters to know maggots - so when you say it came out of a boilers pod you would be thinking of a broodmother, right? so what was the reason to think it was some new mob? and no, i didn't watch the video.

That's a Maggot that's under the effects of a crowd control power, such as Bastille.

It causes their little legs to stretch out and become elongated, but it's otherwise a completely normal Maggot, spawned by a Brood Mother.

Kool. thank you,  I did manage to get it to happen again today, And this time I saw the name and it is a Maggot.  Still appeared to come out of the pods, but with so much action I am most likely mistaken on that.  And you are correct, it only happens with Bastille.