Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Navigation and some doubts

Ogramac

Question

Hello community , I have three doubts.

1- The first is on the navigation system and is the most important, I actually want to put an estrator on a planet to farm alloy plate and always gives the message that I need to unlock the nodes. I made a research about Venus and I need to be level 10 as a player to unlock it (relay if it count as a node) . So I went to Ceres , unlocked all the missions , did junction test but still gives the same message. In the old days before the big patch I could find out how many missions I had done and there was written ( 08 / 12 ) and was visually clearer to see how many I had to do and how I needed to unlock , do not know if it's because I have not familiarized myself yet with the new interface , but I'm struggling to understand the whole thing. Can you explain how i can put an extrator on ceres?

2- My second doubt is about Ivara character , I do not know if it's some kind of bug , but the second skill that it controls the bullet is not working with rubico gun and hek (weapons I own), which makes no sense because rubico even comes in the package with Ivara and does not work, if even with tonkor works why not work with rubico? And if the use of the skill is well restricted weapons which I could use with this skill ? 

3- Where is a good place to get archwing good mods and leveling?

4 answers to this question

1. The wiki has descriptions/examples of what completed/available/unavailable nodes look like on the new starchart here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Starchart
    Although the counter was pretty helpful in knowing how many you had left or if you were missing one.

2. Ivara's Navigator only works with projectiles, so weapons that have travel time like bows, glaives, launchers, lanka, etc.

3. Not sure, haven't done enough of archwing since the update. Mostly just jumping in whenever I feel like it without paying attention to anything.

1 and 2 have been answered.

3. Caelus - Uranus is a GREAT spot! You can always find squads (maybe). The XP gains from Archwing is quite low, so, I'd suggest you take a booster as well. After you do a bunch of runs, you should have some of the essential mods.

Thank you, I thought that the colored nodes were the ones I had already done, thought they glittered because they had something special and to further confuse my head I already went on alert in colorful missions thinking that was going on normal missions and so I thought I had already done. I just confirmed that they really turned white after I finished, now beginning to understand the interface. As for Ivara just I found it odd one so interesting skill can not be used with snipers, it could be interesting if programmers could create a projectile especially for this skill would be so cool. As for archwing I'll try go uranus. Thank you for the tips.