Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Star Chart

Heiner999

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Blue diamonds are your next uncompleted mission, usually blinks to show you. The black are locked. Completed are white.

Do you have to do them in order of blue flashing lights?  i completed 6 planets before the new chart with the diamonds and now all the diamonds are not white?? can you flick back to the old chart somehow??

1 minute ago, Heiner999 said:

Do you have to do them in order of blue flashing lights?  i completed 6 planets before the new chart with the diamonds and now all the diamonds are not white?? can you flick back to the old chart somehow??

You can complete any blue node in any order.  They just pulse so they can draw your eye to them.

6 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

You can complete any blue node in any order.  They just pulse so they can draw your eye to them.

Thanks - i see now. and im assuming to get to void now you have to complete one of those 3 planets??  - Where as before i was doing voids as a begginer to find better drops

5 minutes ago, Heiner999 said:

Thanks - i see now. and im assuming to get to void now you have to complete one of those 3 planets??  - Where as before i was doing voids as a begginer to find better drops

Yes, to do Void missions now you have to unlock it through the planets connected. However prime parts no longer drop in the Void the way they did and now drop from Void Fissures (a tab located in top right of screen next to Alerts/Invasions/Sorties) and can appear on almost any node in the Starchart.

Edit: This post has more info on how the new system to obtain prime parts works: 

Edited by Maicael

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

Yes, to do Void missions now you have to unlock it through the planets connected. However prime parts no longer drop in the Void the way they did and now drop from Void Fissures (a tab located in top right of screen next to Alerts/Invasions/Sorties) and can appear on almost any node in the Starchart.

Cool Thanks