Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Junction

cosmo2016

Question

Ok,im stuck on Mars for 4 days now no fissures near me and i need to close 2 of them to unlock Phobos,i didnt even had luck with taxi to Phobos or Void,this no go for new players becasue of the progression stop when you hit Mars.

Any suggestions how to progress a bit faster from Mars?

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, F4talFr4me said:

The map locking with junction missions are terrible. patch after patch ruining the game with bad ideas and screwing new players (and a metric ton of bugs)

Its lame whole day noone wants to taxi to phobos pfff.....more and more im thing to stop playing if its not fixed soon

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that im stuck in the same rot as you, waiting and waiting for a fissure mission on Mars.

What a bloody stupid oversight on the devs part.

You can't get control modules yet if you have not unlocked Phobos and the planets after that, which is close to impossible at the moment.

1 hour ago, WubbaLubbaDub said:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that im stuck in the same rot as you, waiting and waiting for a fissure mission on Mars.

What a bloody stupid oversight on the devs part.

You can't get control modules yet if you have not unlocked Phobos and the planets after that, which is close to impossible at the moment.

The Junction no longer requires the Lith Fissures to be on Mars.  ANY Lith fissure will do anywhere on the SC.

this issue has been there since day one of the patch, some days there are NO fissures available to low level players because for example it's in the void and well you need to unlock the junctions to get to the void so can't do the level.

If you wait a little while longer mars will come back into the rotation.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

this issue has been there since day one of the patch, some days there are NO fissures available to low level players because for example it's in the void and well you need to unlock the junctions to get to the void so can't do the level.

If you wait a little while longer mars will come back into the rotation.

So in other words i need to log in every 2 h to see is Mars in rotation again and in mean time what to do???This needs to be fixed because its not gonna attract more players and ppl will leave after they hit the wall on Mars.

IMO they need to change that or reduce rotation time for fissuers.

3 hours ago, WubbaLubbaDub said:

Its the same problem there was before, where the junction to Mars required you to do an alert mission but they never spawned. 

They fixed that in the hotfix and changed it to collect 500 rubedo, the fissure thing seems like sloppy work honestly.

Idk why they didnt change something because you need to wait like forever to get those things on mars.......i love progress since alpha but this this is a fail big time imo