Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New quest

SEZUIRE

Question

Hello sorry that I write not there, but how do I write to the creators I would like to suggest to add 1 upgrade please give me a link that would talk to them.

Well then I would like that after the update the war within.A new quest will be called (the memory of a Stalker) Yes, the name might not. but in the quest will be about what the Stalker was on the side of the enemy.When was father rules over Lotus and Tenno the Stalker was a friend of a very close friend of Shamak this new frame is a friend of the Stalker but in the quest will be told about that time as Samaka sent to the camera on nowyou location which will add a quest and after the passage you are going to run location, it's called ancient orokin at the beginning of the quest you should receive a message from a Stalker: you're the one to blame you're the one who should be punished, you're the one who needs to die by my hand. then Ordis tells you that he found the coordinates of a terrain that is the new location of the ancient orokin. Ancient orokin is the place where you will be told about those days when he was the father of Lotus and what he did with the abyss and created a new forbidden area for ancient orokin Tenno. when you go on a quest will show you about how the Stalker was under a different name, and his faithful friend Samac. Samak went on a mission with his squad to find out what is happening on the moon but because they are not foreseeable situation Tenno caught and began to put the experiment on them but Samak was already the enemy of the Tenno as it has already caught and forced to watch over the Tenno and to tell them what they do when the enemy faction Corps grabbed the Tenno Samaku was a decree to destroy them which he did but after the ego to explore Samaku izmenili body almost Ghost well he never got his normal form, he supported a form of Exo-a skeleton and what he even normally was not able to walk (he walked like a teleport 1 Shaq at 50 cm in front of like in the movies the horrors) case said that the job is done go back to your ship and deliver all information to the father of a Lotus whose name was Seyi.(but developers can change the name of the father the Lotus but please don't touch the name Shamak please)Seyi was angry and when he sent a ship of Samaca in the Ancient orokin that they became the camera of life. Samaka tied to the wall, platinum chains have said that no one and no where will be able to give you back your life, even your true friend. Then on arrival at relay Seyi said that Chamaca no more and he is an enemy then Stalker friend Shameka was on the side of the enemy and in one night he killed Seyi and walked away from the Tenno. After you pass the first task you'll write another Stalker come to new coordinates where we decide to awaken you live Ordis said that the operator don't go I feel for you. You go on a mission where not found on the coordinates of a Stalker and current of the frame that was Samak he is not the one who was almost dead you scan it after that voprosets on the owl conveyance and Telefon, SIMARIS say:Tenno you found him he,,,,,, the one who was dead but go ahead I Pomaga you to create all of its components after that your equipping gets a drawing of Samaka. Then you should get a helmet system and a frame of Samaka. I think that the developers themselves their Kudat store and I did not fancy where to get them.After that, the Stalker writes you you're dead you don't mess with him he's a death you must die by my hand. Then you go and knock all the parts of Shamakha with the death Stalker he should vipat like shell with blue color is a helmet with a red system and green is a frame so you need to assemble the new frame and the last task will be to kill the Stalker on new locale Ancient orokin what you are doing but you don't kill the ego because you have prevented the operator she says:he's the one who gave me die he will live on he did Somen Somen at our first meeting after that you scan the Stalker and perform quest. After that, you said the Lotus Tenno where were you that you Dellal and about what you said with Chimerism, SIMARIS say that Tenno make it make the one who almost killed the one who would become the new problem in this world but he's dead and to create it Toko in the drawing. After that, you receive a message from the Stalkers of your actions have a consequence and you have passed quest pozdrovlyayu. and that's not all after kwset you will be available to the new location of the Ancient orokin there will be a little vague both in the same dungeon but not all. Ancient Orok, will be in the top of the map and populist there can be current once you open up all the monorails on planets and in store dobaviti three new weapons. The first melee Emrys new braid to relate to the class of heavy blade as vygre few KOs and some players don't like the little braids and the second new weapon is a secondary weapon as a shuriken which lulls enemies for 5 seconds and the third gun main new rifle Cruz. And dobaviti new barefoot to the location of the Ancient orokin Dubur. THANK you for you until the end read the rest of this article about the new quest VOSPOMINANIE STALKER I'd really appreciate if the developers are a game out of it would be cool and if I wanted Samak would have been like a Ghost emitting from his body kakieto pieces and was like a mummy Ghost with platinum flails thanks balshoe I was natural vision.
Edited by SEZUIRE

3 answers to this question

Well then I would like that after the update the war within.

A new quest will be called (the memory of a Stalker) Yes, the name might not. but in the quest will be about what the Stalker was on the side of the enemy.When was father rules over Lotus and Tenno the Stalker was a friend of a very close friend of Shamak this new frame is a friend of the Stalker but in the quest will be told about that time as Samaka sent to the camera on now you location which will add a quest and after the passage you are going to run location, it's called ancient orokin at the beginning of the quest you should receive a message from a Stalker: you're the one to blame you're the one who should be punished, you're the one who needs to die by my hand. then Ordis tells you that he found the coordinates of a terrain that is the new location of the ancient orokin.

Ancient orokin is the place where you will be told about those days when he was the father of Lotus and what he did with the abyss and created a new forbidden area for ancient orokin Tenno. when you go on a quest will show you about how the Stalker was under a different name, and his faithful friend Samac. Samak went on a mission with his squad to find out what is happening on the moon but because they are not foreseeable situation Tenno caught and began to put the experiment on them but Samak was already the enemy of the Tenno as it has already caught and forced to watch over the Tenno and to tell them what they do when the enemy faction Corps grabbed the Tenno Samaku was a decree to destroy them which he did but after the ego to explore Samaku izmenili body almost Ghost well he never got his normal form, he supported a form of Exo-a skeleton and what he even normally was not able to walk (he walked like a teleport 1 Shaq at 50 cm in front of like in the movies the horrors) case said that the job is done go back to your ship and deliver all information to the father of a Lotus whose name was Seyi.(but developers can change the name of the father the Lotus but please don't touch the name Shamak please)Seyi was angry and when he sent a ship of Samaca in the Ancient orokin that they became the camera of life. Samaka tied to the wall, platinum chains have said that no one and no where will be able to give you back your life, even your true friend. Then on arrival at relay Seyi said that Chamaca no more and he is an enemy then Stalker friend Shameka was on the side of the enemy and in one night he killed Seyi and walked away from the Tenno.

After you pass the first task you'll write another Stalker come to new coordinates where we decide to awaken you live Ordis said that the operator don't go I feel for you. You go on a mission where not found on the coordinates of a Stalker and current of the frame that was Samak he is not the one who was almost dead you scan it after that voprosets on the owl conveyance and Telefon, SIMARIS say:Tenno you found him he,,,,,, the one who was dead but go ahead I Pomaga you to create all of its components after that your equipping gets a drawing of Samaka. Then you should get a helmet system and a frame of Samaka. I think that the developers themselves their Kudat store and I did not fancy where to get them.After that, the Stalker writes you you're dead you don't mess with him he's a death you must die by my hand. Then you go and knock all the parts of Shamakha with the death Stalker he should vipat like shell with blue color is a helmet with a red system and green is a frame so you need to assemble the new frame and the last task will be to kill the Stalker on new locale Ancient orokin what you are doing but you don't kill the ego because you have prevented the operator she says:he's the one who gave me die he will live on he did Somen Somen at our first meeting after that you scan the Stalker and perform quest.

After that, you said the Lotus Tenno where were you that you Dellal and about what you said with Chimerism, SIMARIS say that Tenno make it make the one who almost killed the one who would become the new problem in this world but he's dead and to create it Toko in the drawing. After that, you receive a message from the Stalkers of your actions have a consequence and you have passed quest pozdrovlyayu. and that's not all after kwset you will be available to the new location of the Ancient orokin there will be a little vague both in the same dungeon but not all. Ancient Orok, will be in the top of the map and populist there can be current once you open up all the monorails on planets and in store dobaviti three new weapons. The first melee Emrys new braid to relate to the class of heavy blade as vygre few KOs and some players don't like the little braids and the second new weapon is a secondary weapon as a shuriken which lulls enemies for 5 seconds and the third gun main new rifle Cruz.

And dobaviti new barefoot to the location of the Ancient orokin Dubur. THANK you for you until the end read the rest of this article about the new quest VOSPOMINANIE STALKER I'd really appreciate if the developers are a game out of it would be cool and if I wanted Samak would have been like a Ghost emitting from his body kakieto pieces and was like a mummy Ghost with platinum flails thanks balshoe I was natural vision.