Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 22 Killed last enemy, game crashed, Failed test.

3-Ns

I had achieved enough mastery points to accomplish the mastery rank 22 test, had practiced it days before.

I entered the test, fought through wave 1 enemies with the speed, fought through wave 2 enemies with the draining health, and as soon as I killed the last enemy of the scaling enemies, the game crashed.
I logged back in, and the game tells me I need to wait 24 hours to complete a test I already completed.

I am not sure if it is update specters of the rail 11 that did this, or it was present the entirety of this current build.

I was playing Valkyr, I had a Torrid, Jat Kittag with the Kela mod equiped, and I killed the wielder of the double kittag, and it didn't let me kneel, it instantly kicked me out to the login screen, no victory, no rank up.

I have good internet, it was not a connection disruption on my part. As soon as the last hit on her hp happened, the game logged me off. Can this be looked into?

Edit: I did the test again, after the Specters of the Rail 12 update, am completed the test with no problems, appears it was fixed, thank you, it was resolved.

Edited by 3-Ns
The bug appeared to be fixed, I was able to complete.

Sorry to hear that. Luckily when it happened to me a few times I was just in my ship. Ran a mission to see what would happen and I got some message about it not being able to update my account. Finally after a 2 second retry it did it. Game is unplayable in this state. Don't want to put a lot of time into a mission only to have it not update on my account.

Edited by Asa7

• 1 month later...