Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is the best kubrow for combat purposes?

lazy

Question

6 answers to this question

That's kinda like asking which newspaper is best at keeping you dry. While it's certainly possible for them to kill stuff, you'd be better off focusing on their other capabilities. They get stuck or confused far too often to be useful combat pets.

if it's specifically kubrow... based on the four I have (no Chesa - the one that grabs loot from enemies etc)

I'd likely say Huras purely due to it's stealth ability

Sunika - this was my first kubrow and it was pretty good at killing things (it was really tall though) but not so good at it's intended 'capture the target' job because well like the other kubrows they just don't keep up.

Raksa - pretty handy for shield replenishment but can't say I used him much since I got him

Huras - stealth obviously but it seems to run after enemies miles away so you need to have a 'life link' type mod on him

Sahasa - still working on this one, dig seems to be pretty slow even when nearly maxed out, ferocity where it finish attacks is again pretty slow (seems to be a trait of the kubrows which could do with fixing)

Honestly if you want a 'companion' I'd grab the carrier sentinel as for one thing it won't require 'maintenance' like the kubrow/kavats