Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Issues - Grandest Hall Between other Halls

Eldnari

Question

I am currently trying to redo our Dojo, and am running into a few issues. I know the order of Clan Hall's is important here for what I want to do, (Clan Hall - Great Hall - Greater Hall - Grand Hall - Grandest Hall) so I'll get straight to the issue.

The Grandest Hall, is currently between two sets of halls that require it. The Grandest Hall is currently in the mid level of our tri tier Dojo, with the Clan Hall/Great Hall being on the bottom level, and the Greater Hall and Grand Hall being on the top level. I want to clear the top level entirely and make the Dojo simply 2 floor, but for that to happen I have to delete the Grandest Hall, which is presenting the main problem. In order to delete the Greatest Hall, i have to delete the Greater and Grand halls, which are connected in a dead wing on the top floor of the Dojo. I'm not even sure how the Grandest hall got located to where it is in the first place between the four. I cannot queue the Grandest hall for destruction because the lesser halls are it's 'children'. How am I to go about this? My clan Admiral is MIA and I am the stand-in, so I cant ask him how he even did it in the first place. Images attached to get a sense of what's going on.

The ONLY thought I had that might fix this, is to try to relocate the first two halls (Clan/Great) to the top level (but again the prereq issue).

Currently the 'base' of what I'm working on. Clan Hall and Great Hall are exhibited here. I plan for this level to house the Oracle, Clan Hall/Great Hall, and Reactors, with an Elevator going up to the next level. This base work is pretty much complete, the next parts are what's confusing me.

http://sta.sh/017j9mfn3yi0

The Middle level and main area of our Dojo, the Greatest Hall is shown here, with the elevator going up to the 'dead wing' with the Greater and Grand Halls.

http://sta.sh/0sp6wg654qs

The Top Level with the Greater and Grand Hall, which I want to eradicate. However I'm not sure how to delete these halls, because they are Children of the Grandest Hall at this point.

http://sta.sh/017s43qf8uv8

Any help would be appreciated. I honestly wish there was a nuke button and you could just start over with the resources left from the explosion. What am I missing here?

~Eldnari

1 answer to this question

so in short the grandest hall is in the middle of the other 4 prerequired halls, and with that you cant relocate the the grandest hall?

how on earth did u manage to do that?:shocked:

you said it was on top, like elevator?

cant you delet the elevator and place something that doesnt require to be connected to the grandest hall then? try to reconnect it to the bottom level and fix the issue before doing the desired "base" of the dojo