Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooooo... What Primed Mods are great?!?

Anem8ted

Question

So I have been playing for a while now i am mastery rank 11 and I want to know what  Primed mods are great to have and which one's that I don't really need to have i want to be able to get better but i am not able to withstand the higher tier kind of missions mainly because I don't have the correct mods so if someone can just leave a list that would greatly help me out. 

5 answers to this question

Garbage primed mods: Slip magazine, Fast hands (although it can be good for sentinel weapons)

OK primed mods: Bane mods (although very expensive to max all three), Heavy trauma, Morphics transformer (who even plays archwing?), ammo mutation mods

Great primed mods: Fury, reach, Target cracker, Pistol gambit, pressure point, Point blank, Ravage, Flow, Continuity.

Of course this is my personal opinion, but the crit chance/damage mods, Warframe stat mods and the base damage mods are a must have

Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e
Forgot to mention primed flow

Pretty much all of the primed mods are great, so you should really get them all. Primed Continuity and Flow are extremely helpful with most warframes, especially ones with abilities like Banshee's Sound Quake, and Mesa's Peacemaker. 

All primed mods that increase damage in some way e.g Primed Point Blank or Primed Heated Charge are a must have (Even Bane mods, yes Bane mods). Get all of them!

Ammo mutators are the only ones that aren't really worth getting, unless you like playing with a ton of fire-rate on low-ammo weapons.

Primed Fast Hands and Reach are also very handy to have (Primed Reach is amazing with Orthos Prime btw).