Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I think I might have encountered a hacker during today's Sortie

Hayabusa97

Image of (possible) hacker (names blacked out, unedited image is saved on Steam)

Spoiler

9j4Dwj1.jpg

I'm going to Copy and Paste the Description of the image I posted word for word.

"Sortie 2: Radiation Defense on Ceres (before I start, I want to say I hate Sortie Defense because of the dumb AI). This was on attempt 2 (first one failed because of the Trinity player rage quitting from an accidental Teamkill, me running out of energy, and everyone dying). Our team consisted of Ivara (me, the one who spotted the player up there), Limbo (Host and guy I was talking to earlier regarding this incident), Mesa (the one in the screencap up there), and Frost (random who joined). From Round 6 to about Round 2 (died that round), this Mesa player was up there spamming Peacemaker. We only found out when I checked the minimap and zoomed in up there. Originally, me and the host thought that player was lagging, but slightly later, the host pmed me saying that he thinks that player up there is a hacker and also mentioned that he seemed too confident back in the menu regarding the radiation pockets, I said that I managed to screencap him up there, host asked me if I got a recording to which I said no since I don't have any recording software on my computer (Plays.TV doesn't count). So is this a lag issue, or did we run into a hacker during our Sortie 2 run (we were headed to Sortie 3 until the hotfix happened."

So yeah, I dunno what to make of this other than some dude managed to get on top of the skybox and this is the first time I'm seeing this. Feel free to move this to the right section if this is the wrong one

Edited by Hayabusa97

I don't know where is "up there", with new parkour you can climb pretty much anywhere, so yeah, I don't think it's a hack, also that hack looks really useless. Aimbot, infinite ammo or infinite health would be more useful hacks.