Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connecting The Dots

Jamescell

A list of logical changes to fix.

First off, corpus and Grineer ship AI's speak in English, why? Both Grineer and Corpus have a different language. Please change this.

Corpus workers in Orokin towers? Why would the corpus send their shipping maintenance guys to explore the void... Switch to robots please.

And more Grineer types would be nice in the towers, it's strange how they would send in Flameblades, Powerfists, Heavy Gunners, and Sawmen into the void and nothing else.

What are corrupted Grineer holding? It may just be me but I see a DERA. Now, why would grineer send in those three skin-suit units with DERA rifles, when the DERA is clearly corpus tech? They wouldn't. So then the only logical answer is that when they are corrupted the Orokin tower upgrades the guns they have. But... it's an OROKIN tower NOT a corpus tower, it would give them OROKIN imbued guns.

Why are infested even in the void?! If the DEV's are stalwart about keeping them in, at least add chargers.

When The Lotus talks about the Jackal she says "We have located one of the packs here". Um what? There's only one Jackal to fight... where is the "pack"?

How is the Golem Orokin tech? I might just be missing something but until then, ?

Last time I checked Lieutenant Lech Lech Krill is called both a guy and a girl by the lotus.

it makes sense that the weaker units get converted and held better than stronger units.

it may also be possible that some units cant be converted and discarded.

corpus engineer are units nonetheless. they are used everywhere there is no reason to believe they wouldnt go with other units. they pack guns and melee weps and everything else. sounds like a combat unit to me.

its not unreasonable to have units get retrofitted with guns they didn't originally have.

the fact that the neural sensor is even using outside units means it likely lacks those things to begin with. only shield osprey looks like it comes from that place. with guns that are modified or enhanced.

the infected are everywhere and there is no reason some did not take the infestation with them. inside their bodies without knowing.

the pack can refer to the area rather than just one ship. they could simply be on other ships(edit: sorry she specifically says "a pack on this ship" so instead i propose that the ship is large enough to have the pack spread out and and multiple teams are dispatched to kill each individually when the opportunity presented itself).

the infested are rumored to be corrupted cells off the tenno, modified by the orikin. an orikin bio weapon.

lech krill likes to wear dresses in his off time.

your observations are reasonable, logic requires more information and does not base its results on assumptions. there there could be any kind of explanation or many of these. doesn't help that they can just pull any explanation out of nowhere. this game has hardly any lore to give anything a reason for being where it is or working how it works.

Edited by MetalGerbil

for J3 golem, the technocyte virus was originally made by the orokins to combat 'something', who knows what it was. Golem's supposed to be their super weapon in a way. (on a side note he's getting a rework, so don't expect him to be a ancient replica anymore)

1. I agree, should be changed.

2. The only Corpus in the Towers are the Corrupted, which were likely converted when they discovered the tech required for their Fusion Moas. Notice the Fusion Moas in the Void.

3. The heck are you smoking? The only Grineer in the Towers are regular soldiers that got stripped of armor, presumably for resources, and Heavy Gunners. They were both probably converted when they got sent into random Void expeditions (maybe to find dormant Warframes?).

4. They're holding Orokin weapons. Enough said.Chances are the Corpus saw these weapons sometime and made their own guns similar to the Orokin guns on purpose?

5. Infested are in the Void because the Void is Orokin and the Infested are Orokin inventions. Healers and bodyguards. You wouldn't want something that blows up to assault its enemies in YOUR OWN BUNKER, would you?

6. Hyena, not Jackal, but otherwise I agree here.

7. The Golem is one of the first Infested. The Orokin made the Infested during a war with an unknown faction, called the Sentience.

8. Never noticed, can't say.

Please play with voices on.

Why no corrupted Tenno in the Void? I would love this inclusion for sure. Or something new. It would definitely be a great way to introduce/hint at new factions.

Tenno are Orokin soldiers, using Orokin weapons and they wear Orokin armor (the Warframes).

Given that the Infested are ALSO Orokin inventions, in this case a bio-weapon, and Warframes are made of Infested mass, I doubt the Tenno wouldn't be immune to Infestation.