Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do now?

dalordetrius

Question

So, I used to relax in the evening and do a few void missions each day. I'd run random void missions with whoever on the recruiting channel, kill some things, get a few prime parts.

But now we can't really do that, so... what do you guys do now, when you want to just relax and murder some things?

9 answers to this question

Not sure what youre looking for. Void murders or prime farm. They both still exist, just seperate now. you can freely go to the void without needing keys and just sit in endless missions all you want. Or, look at the fissure menu and find a fun map to farm parts on. (honestly, i like doing fissure maps that have capture missions in pubs. that way the prime parts can be gathered fairly quickly)

Good luck Tenno!

The thing about this update is that it took away reasons/rewards for doing missions. You can go void, goof around, and at the end of the day youll have a pocket full of primes. RIght now its different. You can goof around in void all day and get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Right now all im doing is play space ninja dress up, do some sorties, check alerts/invasions for potatos. And if I get bored enough Ill pick a Warframe and do a mission while "Pretending im the Warframe" or simply take the mission seriously instead of face rolling.

Eg

• Excalibur : Melee Only : Slash Dash : Exterminate
  • Vauban : Hide behind a corner : Throw a bastille : Bullet Time across the next cover while shooting my dual pistols
  • Loki : Rescue Mission : Make sure the enemy doesnt find me so the "Rescue" wont be jacked : Give the hostage a gun and "Protect" him till extraction

Or you can goof around with builds like

• Bounce Booben
  • Sinister Reach/Firestorm/Combustion Beam Ignis
  • Limbo
  • Oberon

To be honest after SotR most of my time playing is spent on acquire plat to buy more cosmetics.... #FashionFrameTrueEndgame

For me, playing endless void just for the sake of it is what I do when I want to zone out and relax.

Other than that, it's just tradeframe and chatframe all day after sorties.

The endless cycle of building and leveling things is also present.

Alerts / Fissures

Points from MR mean that any "veteran" who's cleared the star chart, knows enemy resists and has done the core quests can take unranked gear they're forma'ing (multiple polarities, potato) and do alerts out to lv35-45. The XP is very good where I'm leveling weapons from 0-30 in just a few alerts. I put a forma on Sydon for fun and got it from 0->28 in one infested defense alert on neptune and I was not a leech at all. I am XP boosted, but I do not feel pressured to stay that way if my boosts wear off.

Edited by VKhaun

Thanks for your input guys, it's much appreciated, and it's gratifying to know I'm also not the only one who's had this problem.

It sounds as though sorties and alerts are something to do each day that hasn't changed too much. And maybe when I want to zone out a bit before bed, I go do an endless mission for a particular faction rather than a void, get a few space-cabbages, and then at some point when I'm super bored to use the cabbages at a fissure.

And, of course, playing Fashion Frame :D

Edited by dalordetrius
Because fashion frame!

21 hours ago, dalordetrius said:

So, I used to relax in the evening and do a few void missions each day. I'd run random void missions with whoever on the recruiting channel, kill some things, get a few prime parts.

But now we can't really do that, so... what do you guys do now, when you want to just relax and murder some things?

I am doing exacly same but better.

Run some excavetion (full dig) to get relics, SPY, derelic survival, or Saturn Helene are another picks.

Then jump to fissures using whatever key you have.

Also alerts, invasions and syndicate runs. Trying all fancy AW weapons is much easier now.

Edited by felixsylvaris