Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 19 test is bugged.

(PSN)EnkerZan

The goal of the lvl 19 test is to melee a bunch orb locks to free a prisoner without getting detected within 3 attempts, and if you are detected it spawns you at the beginning. I've failed this test 5 times in a row now because when I get seen, it doesn't respawn me at the start, instead it just puts me where I got caught over and over til I Fail. To make things worse, I am getting spotted through walls. I would be hiding behind a large wall where the only way to see me is to walk next to me down a 1 way path, and I am magically spotted within seconds from nowhere. There is something seriously wrong with this test and it needs to get looked into.

Edited by (PS4)EnkerZan

just tried this test in the relay on practice....  used my Redeemer, shot and killed everything from a distance with it (including the orbs.... )   did it a 2 more times after that with no problem....

as others have said, enemy sense and a "ranged" melee weapon are your friends for this.... a lot like the glaives, me i cant stand them hence the Redeemer... if you use a redeemer, just be sure to run a practice or 6 with it to get used to how you need to aim with it as it does not fire untill the end of its combo

Thank you support team for fixing the problem (somewhat). I had reinstall the game to remove their bogus sight range, however the respawning next to enemies still persists. At least I was able to complete it provided I never get spotted once, hopefully this bug is fixed in the future.

On 7/23/2016 at 5:31 PM, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

just tried this test in the relay on practice....  used my Redeemer, shot and killed everything from a distance with it (including the orbs.... )   did it a 2 more times after that with no problem....

as others have said, enemy sense and a "ranged" melee weapon are your friends for this.... a lot like the glaives, me i cant stand them hence the Redeemer... if you use a redeemer, just be sure to run a practice or 6 with it to get used to how you need to aim with it as it does not fire untill the end of its combo

If you press and hold the melee button the redeemer just fires without swinging.