The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game is amazing

XenomorphKing5

It's the best free to play game ever made, also if you want to talk to the davs a dev stream starts on Twitch very soon, (like in an hour).

They are some of the most responsive game developers I've ever seen, they regularly Implement changes based on feedback and ideas Submitted by players.  No joke they will literally be writing down ideas people submit in chat on some streams.

On 7/22/2016 at 1:00 PM, llls1cKb0ylll said:

totally agree! been playing for around 4 weeks and i'm really impressed with all the content this game has and all the updates, specially the new starchart and void fissure update, makes it way easier for new players to progress through the planets and to obtain prime stuff! keep the good work devs!

bruh. play for 1 and a half years, and I still am hooked in this game. MR 22 here, and I still love the game and never seem to loose interest.

Edited by Arniox

yes its an awesome game with gg gfx than anyother f2p available right now.  and if u recently started then there's ton of stuff u have to get and its so much fun specially playing with friends.

But don't rush for the stuff, get them slowly or else you open another thread after 3 months saying there's nothing to play in this game haha :p

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say this game has a lot of content. I have played persistent Open World MMO shooters with a lot more content.

This game is an instanced corridor shooter which is mostly about farming. But damn, is the farming fun and satisfying!!! The gameplay mechanics are excellent too.