Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

I want to be 100% clear on what I am here for. I want access to items in the stupid clan exclusive research. I am currently considering just making a solo clan to just grind out the research myself but I would like to avoid that if I can. So I want to be 100% clear that I am joining for that reason. I completely understand if you turn me away.

Well I had that disclaimer ready but evidently that is what this clan is all about so I don't really need it but I didn't want to waste it so I pasted it anyways. 

IGN: Mekeji

Clan invites successfully sent out to:

CosmosHD

Cheesus0815

Theatralic

3d4d5c

Dreamszx

CorruptArbiter

nskserega1985

nskmasha

Pescios

ArmoredCode

phlexluger

Revurt

Keyur18

Phirebolt

Mekeji

JeyJ

CrunchbiteNuva

Kryptofix

SirViktan

Martin89ek

8KZMA4P.png  Lone Rangers welcome you 8KZMA4P.png

Please take some time to check out our dojo with weirdly awesome zen atmosphere and check out the Void.

P.S. You have to leave your previous clan if you wish to receive our invite.

Thank you so much! 
I saw the dojo! It's amazing!
I also took a moment to kneel and pray in front of the stars! Very good atmosphere! 

You can thank to Koig. Rebuilding/redecorating dojo and leaving old tileset intact was long and time consuming. He spent countless hours with decorations to make them actually look good and unique.