Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have an important call coming.

artemisfortune

Think of what you will say to them on the telephone when they call, and always remain respectful, eventhough they might turn you down.

If Hired: Say something like; Thank you verry much sir/ma'm I will do everything in my power to make sure this companyt is proud of the person they just hired (meaning you).

If not hired: Say something like: Oh, it's a pity, I would've really enjoyed it being an asset for your company.. well, maybe next time then, thanks for your time and also thank you for taking the time and calling me. I'll keep an eye on open vacancies!

Good luck with your shot at a brand new Job!:)

On July 22, 2016 at 8:21 AM, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Think of what you will say to them on the telephone when they call, and always remain respectful, eventhough they might turn you down.

If Hired: Say something like; Thank you verry much sir/ma'm I will do everything in my power to make sure this companyt is proud of the person they just hired (meaning you).

If not hired: Say something like: Oh, it's a pity, I would've really enjoyed it being an asset for your company.. well, maybe next time then, thanks for your time and also thank you for taking the time and calling me. I'll keep an eye on open vacancies!

Good luck with your shot at a brand new Job!:)

And don't forgot to curse them out when the call ends.

23 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Nu just stahp. This herecy has gone on for long enough.

17 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

YOU DARE MOCK OUR FAITH IN OUR BELOVED GODDESS? DIE HERETIC! *BLAM*

AK-47 is a tool

2 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Not that kind of Demon im an Umbra deity..... Also you *gestures to Kaldor* go back to the realm of chaos.

*insert obligatory godmodding is bad response*

On 24.7.2016 at 11:03 PM, Valteria. said:

AK-47 is a tool

Exterminatus is better.