Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ack and Brunt mod hunting.

(XBOX)Sancti Amore

Question

7 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

i think you mean the stances as im not sure if there are any specific mods, however everything you need to know is here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ack_%26_Brunt

He just means what mods make it stronger and min-max it well. As he seems fairly new, the basic damage increasing stuff will work, even some lovely elemental damage will compliment it nicely.

Ack and Brunt has a 20% Crit Chance which means it's worth building towards that to maximise its damage. That means True Steel and Organ Shatter if you weren't around for the Acolyte event, or Body Count, Blood Rush and Organ Shatter if you were.

I'll make two build suggestions; one without Forma or exotic mods, and one with mods that are rarer. The Stance and Elemental mods are just placeholders, put on mods that are better suited to enemy immunities/vulnerabilities according to faction, and if you prefer Final Harbinger (drops from Tyl Regor) to 11th Storm (drops from Lephantis) then swap that in as well. I like to run Life Strike on all melee weapons except for those I equip on Valkyr but again if you don't like it an Elemental mod can easily take its place.

Odds are that by the time you can build Ack and Brunt you'll have all the mods in the first build just from playing the game aside from maybe Life Strike or 11th Storm. I have picked up Life Strike from Heiracon but it's a rare reward; the Wiki will list other sites but you may need to hit up the Trade channel for that one. The second one represents far more investment with 2 Forma and ~ 1 million Credits plus ~600 Gold Cores on the Primed Pressure Point alone. But if you're going to go all in on a weapon, might as well really go nuts. 

@(XB1)SwagScapegoat I wouldn't get your horses started immediately. I wouldn't hand off any builds since you can simply search and find a ton of different builds. However if you need stances for the ack and brunt (or sword and shield weapons in general) Id suggest trying to get Eleventh Storm from Lephantis. Its much more easier to farm and youll get Nekros and Equilibrium along the way. Final Harbinger however....... is a PAIN IN URANUS to farm plus it costs way too much for a stance. I recently got mine and tbh I consider myself to be extremely lucky.