The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

whew finally got to the end of the thread. Awesome writing all around Doozy. Really loving how you set Nova up as the one to force the resolution and for Rhino to point out that the whole break up could be really "weird" for the rest of the team.

Sucks I missed out the Q&A section but I'm hoping there will be another one soon.

oh a side note, do you know what's wrong with your laptop or is it a case of it shorted out due to the water?

oh a side note, do you know what's wrong with your laptop or is it a case of it shorted out due to the water?

It's just gone the way of the dinosaurs.

It got water on it, and even though I reacted fast, turned it over, turned it off, and swabbed it out, it was still doomed.

One of the biggest problems was naturally that it was a mac, and macs all have these ridiculous bulletproof cases that the customer isn't supposed to open, and if you do pop the shell on a mac, you void the ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT MACS, the warranty. I wasn't going to do that because the warranty had actually saved my &#! once over the life of the computer, so that wasn't gonna happen, but more importantly, it meant that once water actually got inside of it, I wasn't just "water in the laptop boned" I was "water in those @(*()$ ridiculous tamper-proof hipster garbage technology mac shells" boned.

Yea I actually hate macs. I only had it because it was a gift from my parents. Naturally I just partitioned and bootcamped the whole drive and ran it as a PC.

The logic circuits were corroded to hell and when I took it in to the mac store to have them look at it, they told me it would run $800 to gut the damaged parts and replace them.

Not only could I not afford that, but it would have been pointless- My machine was an 09 Macbook Pro, for 800 bucks I could just switch back to the glorious PC master race and get a new machine with updated tech without paying a Mac mark up.

Also we're not going to talk anymore about that. I hate macs, the end. We're not going to have a whole mac vs PC thing in my thread, PC wins, go home, shut up. 

<unsafe gif deleted>

Just because.

Also, FISTBUMP! Rhino proves once again he is the classiest tenno around.

pretty sure you need to delete that before Ced sees it, it has an uncensored swear word in it and that will EULA you off the forums faster than I can kick you off the island.

Edited by Doozy84

I wonder what Banshee did before she was Tenno? Maybe a member of a band, a guitarist perhaps?

What are you, crazy?

She was the stereotypical viking lady in every opera.

... Or a siren of the sea. Take your pick.

Edited by Polarthief

Not a siren. Sirens are aggressive and malicious, banshees are benign gaurdian spirits. All the major ancestral irish clans have their own associated banshee, her job is to direct the bereaved to the funeral site of the deceased. They also forecasted great tragedy and were often observed washing the bloody garments of slain heroes in a river, like the time cuchulain killed his own son, but as a rule their primary job was to direct relatives to funerals, she might foreshadow bad news but wasn't malicious like red caps or the rusalka or nuckelavee. Her wailing moan was haunting but wasn't "weaponized" until she became a d&d monster.

So pre-tenno banshee is an irish funeral director.

Damn. Would have made a better goth than saryn.

Not a siren. Sirens are aggressive and malicious, banshees are benign gaurdian spirits. All the major ancestral irish clans have their own associated banshee, her job is to direct the bereaved to the funeral site of the deceased. They also forecasted great tragedy and were often observed washing the bloody garments of slain heroes in a river, like the time cuchulain killed his own son, but as a rule their primary job was to direct relatives to funerals, she might foreshadow bad news but wasn't malicious like red caps or the rusalka or nuckelavee. Her wailing moan was haunting but wasn't "weaponized" until she became a d&d monster.

how about make her have tragedy in her past life? just suggestion :D

Knowing that can I get a rock guitarist or singer? 

pretty sure you need to delete that before Ced sees it, it has an uncensored swear word in it and that will EULA you off the forums faster than I can kick you off the island.

edit: I like the island too much to get off. I even made myself a nice tiki hut lounge.

That's a smart Tenno.

..."YO THE RHINO DOESN’T LIKE GIRLS. THE RHINO LIKES WOMEN. YOU GOTTA HAVE CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM, ITS LIKE THAT PRINCE SONG. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.” Rhino said.

“Do any of the other girls actually know how charming you are?” Nova asked.

MOST OF THE OTHER GIRLS ARE JUST GIRLS. THEY’RE HOT, BUT RHINO DOESN’T NEED THAT.” Rhino insisted. “ARE YOU A GIRL OR A WOMAN?

“I’m all woman.” Nova smiled. “Come over here and check.”...

*Fangirly Screams*

jonah-hill-fangirl.gif?w=640