The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Slaanesh has sort of a one-track mind as well. Go for Malice.

slaanesh is a patron of artists and musicians. Shim appreciates the finer things, you don't have to be a noise marine, but it helps.

And Malice is just an A****** that will slam a car door on your fingers and act like he's getting you back for something.

Hail to the Dark Prince, if you're not down with the 3rd legion then get the F*** outta my face, loyalist corpse worshiping weaklings.

Yeaaaaaaaah, artists and musicians. You're mixing it with uncle Sheo.And malice is that dude who supports the lone wolves (and is the most powerfull chaos god, actually).Anyway, tzeench is teh best.

If by most powerful you mean, "completely unrepresented in the fluff and rules for the last 20 years and has not been mentioned except for one crappy little CSM warband." Then sure, he's the most powerful.

And by that i mean, he's not. He's a redheaded stepchild in the &#! end of the warhammer universe, like the bolter barbies and the dogs of war and all the other sad afterthoughts in the franchise that have 15 year old pewter models.

This isn't a philosophical debate. This is a Slaanesh thread. You can venerate the dark prince, or you can leave, and take your boring lesser gods with you, heathen.

If by most powerful you mean, "completely unrepresented in the fluff and rules for the last 20 years and has not been mentioned except for one crappy little CSM warband." Then sure, he's the most powerful.

And by that i mean, he's not. He's a redheaded stepchild in the &#! end of the warhammer universe, like the bolter barbies and the dogs of war and all the other sad afterthoughts in the franchise that have 15 year old pewter models.

This isn't a philosophical debate. This is a Slaanesh thread. You can venerate the dark prince, or you can leave, and take your boring lesser gods with you, heathen.

Well, last time I came within artillery reach of local WH40k community, I heard he was getting brought back under a new name that doesn't infringe no copyright lawsuits. I could be wrong on that.

And alright, I'll hail the dark prince if you'll explain why there are no daemonettes in this thread.

Well, last time I came within artillery reach of local WH40k community, I heard he was getting brought back under a new name that doesn't infringe no copyright lawsuits. I could be wrong on that.And alright, I'll hail the dark prince if you'll explain why there are no daemonettes in this thread.

Wishful thinking.

and all Slaanesh demons have an exposed right breast. So none of that here. Pg13.

slaanesh is a patron of artists and musicians. Shim appreciates the finer things, you don't have to be a noise marine, but it helps.

And Malice is just an A****** that will slam a car door on your fingers and act like he's getting you back for something.

Hail to the Dark Prince, if you're not down with the 3rd legion then get the F*** outta my face, loyalist corpse worshiping weaklings.

Ah, you frail humans minds have fallen to darkness and depravity. Typical.

The Greater Good has it's way of dealing with you madmen.

*Broadside Battlesuit takes aim*

The truth in a few words.

Screamerstar beat tau in the last major tournament.

Tau can't handle demons. True facts.

Also you're gonna want to cut down on riptide spam because the new marine book destroys that stuff. Gravcannons are legit.

Your tyranny will be short lived, space commies. The meta has caught up to you.

Ah, you frail humans minds have fallen to darkness and depravity. Typical.

The Greater Good has it's way of dealing with you madmen.

*Broadside Battlesuit takes aim*

no we need riptides and mantas and maybe orbital bombardment 

Edited by Slorch

Screamerstar beat tau in the last major tournament.

Tau can't handle demons. True facts.

Also you're gonna want to cut down on riptide spam because the new marine book destroys that stuff. Gravcannons are legit.

Your tyranny will be short lived, space commies. The meta has caught up to you.

haven't played the new space marine dex how is it ?