Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Ok, that was funny, I mean, Excalibur's real name is Calvin?

Ronnie "Rhino" Vincenczo.  First letter of first name R, last letter of last name O. With an N somewhere in the middle. R.N.O. Rhino.

Calvin "Slash'n'Dash" Burton. Cal Burton. Cal Bur. Excalibur.

Look what you did Doozy you hit everyone right in the feels.

Conan-Barbn-Thulsa-sword.jpg

I have only just begun to hit to your feels. Now you will know why you are afraid of the dark. Now you will learn why you fear the night.

Pretty sure the reason why we're all reeling from that blow to the Feels is because we've all been Logan, as well as the whole theme of "friend's watch friend's backs". They all hate Loki, but Loki likes them (heterosexually, ofc. FRIENDS. NO HOMO).

I also have new respect for Loki, Rhino and Cal.

Edited by fishworshipper

Pretty sure the reason why we're all reeling from that blow to the Feels is because we've all been Logan, as well as the whole theme of "friend's watch friend's backs". They all hate Loki, but Loki likes them (heterosexually, ofc. FRIENDS. NO &*$$).

I also have new respect for Loki, Rhino and Cal.

Been the Rhino/Cal usually in the Loki-esque situations..but defo relate to dem "feels".

HS was a cesspool of bs. Class pride ftw.

HS was a cesspool of bs. Class pride ftw.

Funny...

While I was there, everyone said HS was supposed to be the 'greatest years of my life'. If THOSE were the greatest years of my life...

*sigh*

No comment.

Edited by Kalenath

Funny...

While I was there, everyone said HS was supposed to be the 'greatest years of my life'. If THOSE were the greatest years of my life...

*sigh*

No comment.

in psychology class we had a discussion about it supposidly being the greatest years of your life and when asked most people even the ones who would tell you that picked the late twenties as being the best part of your life and the part they would want to relive.

if you think about it no wonder teen suicide is so high thy go through hell in highschool and are told it is suppose to be the best part of their life why keep going.

Pretty sure the reason why we're all reeling from that blow to the Feels is because we've all been Logan, as well as the whole theme of "friend's watch friend's backs". They all hate Loki, but Loki likes them (heterosexually, ofc. FRIENDS. NO &*$$).I also have new respect for Loki, Rhino and Cal.

Yea speak for yourself there sweetheart, i was in the halfway home for junior league criminals class, and nobody #*($%%@ with us.

Mostly because they knew we were the county rejects and that everyone in that room was 1 arrest away from having their 18th birthday in juvie.

And then there was Chris. That kid was just pure bad news. Brought a switchblade and a handfull of firecrackers to school everyday and one time he knifed a mugger that tried to steal his wallet. Only time in my life i ever met someone who i was sure was actually evil. Like not just bad a bad seed, willfully and truthfully Hannibal Lector stuff.

Ah, those were the days. Good old chris. They never caught him with that switchblade, he was too fast, too smart. He could palm it from pocket to pocket in the middle of a pat down. Saw him do it once.

That kid was @(*()$ terrifying. Naturally i dont talk to certain high school people anymore.

Yea speak for yourself there sweetheart, i was in the halfway home for junior league criminals class, and nobody #*($%%@ with us.

Mostly because they knew we were the county rejects and that everyone in that room was 1 arrest away from having their 18th birthday in juvie.

And then there was Chris. That kid was just pure bad news. Brought a switchblade and a handfull of firecrackers to school everyday and one time he knifed a mugger that tried to steal his wallet. Only time in my life i ever met someone who i was sure was actually evil. Like not just bad a bad seed, willfully and truthfully Hannibal Lector stuff.

Ah, those were the days. Good old chris. They never caught him with that switchblade, he was too fast, too smart. He could palm it from pocket to pocket in the middle of a pat down. Saw him do it once.

That kid was @(*()$ terrifying. Naturally i dont talk to certain high school people anymore.

Your high school reunion is going to be interesting, to say the least.

You were the one that delivered the blow. Of course you had a #*($%%@ up high school experience.

I'm a homeschooled high schooler. Yes, they exist. And no, I'm not some goody-two-shoes sheltered little kid who has experienced no pain at all. That view of homeschoolers is bull. Have I been beaten half to death, seen kids in the hallway with switchblades or committed any crimes? No. If you want to know what it's really like, this is pretty accurate:

(yes, it's cheesy, but accurate, so bear with it).

By the way, let's get back on topic. Are we going to see more of the fight scenes and flashbacks like this latest one? Or is this one-time and you're going back to the comedy stuff?

Edited by MaxImpact

I'm a homeschooled high schooler. Yes, they exist. And no, I'm not some goody-two-shoes sheltered little kid who has experienced no pain at all. That view of homeschoolers is bull. Have I been beaten half to death, seen kids in the hallway with switchblades or committed any crimes? No. If you want to know what it's really like, this is pretty accurate:

(yes, it's cheesy, but accurate, so bear with it).

By the way, let's get back on topic. Are we going to see more of the fight scenes and flashbacks like this latest one? Or is this one-time and you're going back to the comedy stuff?

well you guys all brought it up with your high school shenanigans reading all deep into it, now its like everyone is psycho analyzing every story.

SO SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE.

actually, let the Rhino drive. He has the bro truck.

NEXT EPISODE IS GONNA BE REALLY FUNNY.

If your definition of funny is weird.

really weird.