The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

you are more off the island than anyone who has ever been off the island in the history of islands. You are so off the island, its like there's only 1 island and its Pangaea, and you're off of it.

So, are you saying I'm so off the island I made full circle around the world and came back on the other side?

So, are you saying I'm so off the island I made full circle around the world and came back on the other side?

No, because then you'd be back on the island. You're so off the island you went around the globe, almost reached the other side of the island, but fell into the water and drowned. Edited by fishworshipper

No, because then you'd be back on the island. You're so off the island you went around the globe, almost reached the other side of the island, but fell into the water and drowned.

Oh noes. I has drowned.

I assume some atlanthean found me and didn't let me die so that my insanely valuable feedback wasn't lost.

(also, you haven't anwered the question)

Anyone ever wondered where Volt is? Nyx diagnosed him with OCD and he's trying to classily rethink his life in his classy living room drinking classy wine while thinking of classy ways to end his classy pain. Poor Volt, always melting like that when he walks under light fixtures that don't have crystal structuring.....

Turning japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

buh duh buh dah dah dah

Sooooo..... Kinky threesome of sayrn, frost, and banshee that's "ruined" by loki? Please?

Please, Banshee is a classy lady, with a killer kick.

That episode. I.. it's....why....I just....did....what the....I can't deal with this. 

*Goes to the beach and jumps off the island and drowns*

...Doozy, this may be the first time you haven't had to tell anyone to get off the island.

LOOK AT THESE RESULTS!

You deserve something... Pound it, Goomba.