The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I would like to see the day when everything Saryn said about Mag's inner freakiness manifests itself in her private time with Cal.

-shot-

Anyways, I'm having a girl crush on Banshee now.

I have a girl crush on Banshee and I'm a dude...

c-c-c-c-combo breaker! Banshee sucks. And yes, she won't ever find the void key to my mother's basement, so I'm safe

You mean the void key I found and mailed to her?

One, Two, Banshee's coming for you...

Edited by Kalenath

I'm with you there, mate. I'd rather use a frame that has 4 great skills than a frame that has one amazing skill and three awful ones.

Which one is which?

Sonic Boom knocks enemies back and down, utterly useless in keeping Toxic Ancients and such away from you.

Sonar increases damage dealt by a meager 400%. Pitiful! And who WANTS to know where the bad guys are anyway?

Silence is only useful when people have patience and skill. (and HOW many PUGS have either of those?)

Sound Quake's stagger is completely ridiculous! Its not like that team you play with would want a few seconds to kill waves of bad guys while they are immobile or anything!

/sarcasm off

You keep on dissing Banshee. I will keep her as my main and you can play whatever you want. And when I drop a lvl 99 Toxic Ancient with 1 hit to the weak spot from my Paris Prime, I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Banshee? I don't care what they say. You are my gal, now and always! Mag is good, but you are my main.

Edited by Kalenath

Which one is which?

Sonic Boom knocks enemies back and down, utterly useless in keeping Toxic Ancients and such away from you.

Sonar increases damage dealt by a meager 400%. Pitiful! And who WANTS to know where the bad guys are anyway?

Silence is only useful when people have patience and skill. (and HOW many PUGS have either of those?)

Sound Quake's stagger is completely ridiculous! Its not like that team you play with would want a few seconds to kill waves of bad guys while they are immobile or anything!

/sarcasm off

You keep on dissing Banshee. I will keep her as my main and you can play whatever you want. And when I drop a lvl 99 Toxic Ancient with 1 hit to the weak spot from my Paris Prime, I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Banshee? I don't care what they say. You are my gal, now and always! Mag is good, but you are my main.

I'm with you all the way, mate. Nobody can beat the Banshee, she's just got everything.

I love all of her abilities(a bit less on silence, but then again I'm not the most patient person).

GO GO BANSHEE RANGERS.

Edited by FuryEnder

Eh. I still drop silence. It doesnt help in defense missions (which is what I love Banshee for) and that lets me run an additional power boosting mod.

Defense missions and boss fights with a Banshee is epic. Sound Quake, Sonic Boom, and Sonar are just amazing.

Sonar is especially good with a shotgun, you're bound to hit some of the orange marks.

banshee was my main until I got vauban :D

Vauban! VAUBAN! Vauban. He doesn't look good though...

Oh and a question that I need Nova to relay to Banshee for me. Why are you always looking at the ground? Is it your massive alien queen helmet? You could get neck problems if you keep this up.