The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I dont know any of those things...

It's either the worst harry potter fanfic a 13 year old hot topic raised girl could type, or the greatest conceived trollfic ever dreamt up. Either way, more dead brain cells than if you watched MTV for a century.

and don´t forget creeps mc. pasta and cry(no, he is not an emo, he is actually a really happy guy)

Indeed, all are good, but I like MCP's because he does his in one take, and has to stop to laugh because of the absurdity.

On to SLI's change of topic, it would be awesome to see it, but hey, I'm off most of this week and I'll be d+;&$% if I don't find it.

Hmm since these guys are all either descendants of Hayden Tenno, clones, or have been injected with his technocyte, or at least have congenital analgesia, how would you fit it into your Fanon?  The fact that Dark Sector and WF are now connected I mean?

Especially since they have metallic skin and flesh.

Edited by Gaminus

Hmm since these guys are all either descendants of Hayden Tenno, clones, or have been injected with his technocyte, or at least have congenital analgesia, how would you fit it into your Fanon?  The fact that Dark Sector and WF are now connected I mean?

Spray tan. The Rhino's gotta keep that nice copper tone, ya goomba.

hayden tenno's virus kinda went out of control with him, thus the entire metal arm bit. I imagine with the current tenno, they have fairly hefty, or at least had, fairly hefty medical programs to keep the virus in check so it didn't go balistic on their bodies. so they may have a few metal bits here and there, most likely along the spine, but i doubt it's as severe as hayden's was.

Metallic skin is completely normal when the virus appears. Glaive was a special bonus though ;P

@Yuri I dont think Tenno are in THAT way similiar to Hayden. I believe it is closer to what happened with Resident Evil main character. Symbiosis or so.

I believe the virus inside the Tenno is no longer virus that was inside Hayden. It evolved in some way. Still this is guessing fest and I doubt DE will ever tell us whole story. Unless... Dark Sector 2?:D

Oh.

My.

Word.

This thread.

Has so much win.

@_@

The only thing that would make it better is to put Nova in as a real character. 'Cause she's not one right now. C'mon. Where's the love for her? - and let's face it, this would be her dark secret - she's totally into anime and manga. As in, addicted to it.

Edited by Frostshard

by completely ignoring it because i don't know or care.