The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Dear starry dedoochka,

Your shoomy rot leaves me fashed and %&^gy, (and you're right, I have not yarblockos; I've got Kartoffels).

Let us end this bitva, bratty. There's no need to creech chepooka at a dobby droog.

You're as oomny as I, so let us use our messel-slovos to rezraz the nazzy nadsats!

I feel like I should get this reference, if it even is one.

Just in case I use my GET OUT OF GETTING KICKED OFF THE ISLAND card.

Bog, you must be bezoomny if you think this shaika will sloosh out that kind of cal raskazz.

Doozydroog! Will we hear Knght creech as you brosay them gulliver-first, plosh, into the bolshy-blue?

Dear starry dedoochka,

Your shoomy rot leaves me fashed and %&^gy, (and you're right, I have not yarblockos; I've got Kartoffels).

Let us end this bitva, bratty. There's no need to creech chepooka at a dobby droog.

You're as oomny as I, so let us use our messel-slovos to rezraz the nazzy nadsats!

a-right-right-right.

Not being fashionably up on your nadsat is a bezoomny kick in the gulliver itself, my dear friends.

Bog, you must be bezoomny if you think this shaika will sloosh out that kind of cal raskazz.

Doozydroog! Will we hear Knght creech as you brosay them gulliver-first, plosh, into the bolshy-blue?

oh indeed, and with the red-red krovy. Real horrorshow.

just ruin it for everyone. Now you're off the island.

Can you tell Volt I am extremely sorry and will never hurt him like that again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmChZtTIoPk

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT TO FIND A PRINCE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?!

That's not actually When Doves Cry, that's filler music. YOU HAVE FAILED VOLT AGAIN.

And yes I do know how hard it is to find Prince on Youtube. His lawyers pulled all his videos for copyright infringement a few months ago. That's why I sent you off on a wild goose chase in the hopes that there were some that he missed.

not very

see above.

just ruin it for everyone. Now you're off the island.

That's not actually When Doves Cry, that's filler music. YOU HAVE FAILED VOLT AGAIN.

And yes I do know how hard it is to find Prince on Youtube. His lawyers pulled all his videos for copyright infringement a few months ago. That's why I sent you off on a wild goose chase in the hopes that there were some that he missed.

see above.

...................................................................................................................... Doozy...... You made me fail Volt. You....wait a second.... 

*pulls off mask*

LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh, boy, this is gonna be gooooood.

ok, how 'bout this.

when you use radial disarm on things with no hands....how exactly do you get them to hold the the Prova, do you just jab it through their face?....on that note, where do you keep all the Provas( Provai, Prova?) when you need to disarm a whole bunch of big mean mother hubbards?

EDIT: spelling, wrong weapon

Edited by Dark_Sandman