The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

If this doesn't end up being a Rhino Q&A, it'll be a troll Q&A by default. The Thrakmaster will get his day in the sunshine!

Also, I seem to have lost that conch

Piggy had it, but someone dropped a rock on him and the shell got destroyed.

Edited by SFkenny

I hope somebody asks about Nova's...'assets'.

I honestly think that may be cute. Nova strikes me as more a smart-shy girl than Mag does. I actually liked the part where she was uncomfortable. Interesting how much more likable/attractive someone can be when they are uncomfortable, guess it's because the act of being uncomfortable shows that we all share something: Things we do have issues with, it's a more humanizing quality.

uh, Nova hooked up with Rhino, I doubt she's someone who gets shy talking about sex or her body.

The nature of the fact is she's a space ninja that runs around in a body huggy killing machine. In fact I could actually hear her retort something like

"my assets? you mean my 4 advance degrees in quantum mechanics, dimensional physics, antimatter particle theory and time dilation? Oh, you mean my &#! that you'll never get to touch"

"my assets? you mean my 4 advance degrees in quantum mechanics, dimensional physics, antimatter particle theory and time dilation? Oh, you mean my &#! that you'll never get to touch"

Oh yeah baby.

Um... You are REALLY gonna ask... THE RHINO... about that...?

Okay...

*runs for cover*

I'M not.

I want someone ELSE to.

Edited by LoopStricken