The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Thankfully, the conch is more or less indestructible. Thus, with a careful application of dynamite, the rock has been destroyed, and I now own the conch!

...And, now someone's gonna assassinate me.

Negative. The conch is metaphorical. It cannot be lost or physically given. It is a spooky holo-conch.

Only I can bestow the conch, and it is a great power.

Only the conch holder has the authority to invite people back onto the island, not even I have that authority. I can reassign the conch to take it away from someone, but only the conch holder can reinvite to the island. His power is great.

Of course, if he chooses not to use that power- Sucks to be you. I think its funny.

Attempts to lose the conch will result only in failure. The conch has a mind of its own, like the Luggage. And the Luggage is unstoppable.

Let the record show that Omega has pledged to throw himself to the sharks for Doozys amusement.

Don't you get it? You don't have to volunteer! YOU'VE ALL VOLUNTEERED, HOSTAGES!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

t-shirt time begins at midnight pacific time and lasts for 48 hours.

watch for the capslock orange text.

-snip-

Attempts to lose the conch will result only in failure. The conch has a mind of its own, like the Luggage. And the Luggage is unstoppable.

-snip-

Is the conch also homicidal to anyone who attempts to harm its bearer?

Heh the luggage, a box on legs, companion to the tourist. I forget did Rincewind end up acquiring it?

Jersey_Shore_Technique_Black_Shirt.jpg

How'd you get picked to be a space ninja? Any particular skills that set you apart from your coworkers?

How'd you end up sharing a place with Frost?

What do you think about each of your coworkers?

What do you do during your down time aside from party?

Does Nova want to keep the thing you 2 got going on a secret from everyone else?

What's your story? You've apparently known Excalibur and Loki since high school, it can't be coincidence that you're all Tenno.

Do you think Nova would be pissed if Trinity wanted to join in on the fun?

Now, if you'll excuse me I've got a couple Liquid Marijuanas calling for me. FISTBUMP for any answers bro.

5166475187_1f3d214a1e_z.jpg

Whats with your Iron skin, it went from foil to pretzel to some kinda weird mix.

Also, I know you like your Big Ammo (Gorgon), but do you also use shotguns? If so what is your favourite?

Finally, do you ever skip leg day?

YO HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE THE FIRST TIME?

HOW AM I POLAR OPPOSITES WITH VOLT, MAG, NYX, AND NOVA?

Fresh-Squeezed-Swag-T-Shirts.jpg

Well, you're a bit more... bombastic and full of energy while they seem more reserved and introverted.Do you guys clash at any time?Almost forgot my T-Shirt. Don't wanna get sunburned.

Edited by Solaurus

Aloha Rhino, Gonna do a shirt per question for ya, be fair and all.

il_570xN.467717574_g530.jpg

#1: what was the angriest most rage filled moment you've ever had as a tenno and how did you deal with it?

tumblr_lmdwielbdK1qk0i65o1_500.jpg

#2: Pick your favorite weapon and make it better

long_waaaghs_tee_shirts-r63727d2a2ed74c3

#3: if the Lotus told you to take a mandatory 3 month full paid vacation, where would you go and who would you bring?

UjZgT.jpg

#4: How was it to be infected with technocite in a controlled manner to be able to use your warframe? have to imagine it was a bit worse than a flue shot.

absolute-powerb-500x500.jpg

#5: Out of your fellow tenno what tenno power is your favorite? (cannot be one of your own)